Rate Dr. Diago Villa

Dr. Diago Villa's Ratings

I found him to be passionate about treatment but not very helpful or knowledgable in answering basic questions.

Submitted July 7, 2014 | flag

Dr Villa was very thorough with his examination and had clearly read my notes and results before he saw me. He was very kind, explained my condition and answered all of my questions. He had a great bedside manner and is clearly very knowledgeable about his area of expertise. I feel very confident in him and his treatment plans.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Villa has a calm manner and answered my questions in terms I could understand. He offered a possible treatment option but was very understanding when I opted to 'watch and wait'. On each of my visits, Dr. Villa had a very knowledgable medical student or resident working with him. I feel I am in very good hands as the follow-up appointments are scheduled.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2013 | flag

I was transferred to Dr Villa, from Dr Hoskins, for yearly checkups. Dr Hospkins had treated me for 4th stage Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Dr Villa is a friendly, warm person who shows concern for his patients. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field.

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag

excellant oncologist.Calls you at home to check up on your progress

Submitted Nov. 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Villa is kind, competent and has the warmest bedside manner. He gave my mother an extra year to live . He gave her a new treatment, excellent pain killers, blood transfusions and monitored her progress each week. This was after other doctors had given her up for dead.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2012 | flag