Rate Dr. Michael Bridge

Dr. Michael Bridge's Ratings

amazing doctor, I was a nurse injured on the job stopping a patient from falling. After being accused of faking it by work-safe and my employer i was sent to see Dr bridge. he believed me and my pain, and noticed that i in fact had a broken ankle. surgery was booked and preformed, and unfortunately through no fault of his was somewhat unsuccessful. I would see this man any time, and being a nurse i know the difference between a good caring doctor and one who is just putting in time for a paycheck. Excellent care Michael, you do ortho surgeons proud.

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

I had my foot done by another surgeon and it was worse after that. I finally found dr bridge after 3 years of pain. He spent lots of time looking at my pictures and he fixed it for me. Real great. I came from Vancouver to see him so glad I did.

Submitted July 26, 2013 | flag

My problem was after surgery care. There was NONE. I spent 15 months in agony, most of which was spent in bed with my foot raised. I knew I had an infection in my foot. I had an open wound the size of my big toe. He never looked at the reports sent by the nurses at the wound clinic. I was sent there by my family doctor. When I finally got in to see him he brought in another dr who eventually did a skin graft. After much pain the surface of the wound healed but I still knew I had infection. The only way I finally got care was when a dr filling in finally agreed to take the appliance out. He told me the foot was full of pus. when I went back to Dr. Bridge he didn't even know who I was. In my opinion, Dr. Bridge nearly cost me my foot due to arrogance, not listening to his patients and overbooking. If a surgery goes well, fine, if not u r in for trouble. I spent hrs waiting for my appts. I strongly suggest finding another dr if u need surgery.

Submitted July 19, 2013 | flag

I had my ankle reconstruction surgery in Sept/12 Had lots of follow-up apts, physio which I am still going to. Before surgery Dr. Bridge said it would be 10%better or 10%worse.. I lucked out he is the best Doctor. I have more movement and getting better daily. His staff are fantastic, gave me follow-up call next day after surgery. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs ankle surgery as of right now you can barely see even my scar as he did a fantastic job!! Keep up the great work. Michele Kirschner

Submitted June 25, 2013 | flag

I have left 3 messages with the office at Dr. Bridges. No response at all. I have recently received information from my MRI which has been devastating. All I want to do is talk to a real person and find out what my options are. NO one has returned my calls.

Submitted May 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bridge did foot reconstruction on my right foot, which was in terrible shape due to incompetent surgery from years previously. Dr. Bridge did an absolutely fantastic job. He basically built me a new foot, and after two years it is better than I could ever have hoped for. Dr. Bridge answered all my questions, explained in detail some of the problems that I might encounter, and I have nothing but the highest respect for his care and professionalism.

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag

Dr Bridge helped me with my ankle. He listened to my concerns and took time to answer all my questions. He did my fusion and has given me my life back. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted March 22, 2013 | flag

Took one year to get an appointment then 8 months for operation. When going to post surgery appt he did not show up after I waited for 5 hrs and took a day off work. did not send me to physiotherapy.Had to beg for a referral to physio.Knee still catches and will not straighten. Seemed upset to send me for MRI after then had MRI Nov 2012 and still now march 2013 and no call back to see me staff very rude on phone and will not book appointment.I have now changed Dr's. Would not recommend him at all.

Submitted March 6, 2013 | flag

highly recommend him, best ankle surgeon outside vancouver.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2013 | flag