Rate Dr. Lara J. Williams

Dr. Lara J. Williams's Ratings

She saved my husband's life- and is known as the best of them out there. She has a gift- a god send. I owe her everything. Thank goodness for her expertise and bedside manner and communication skills. She really does care, and it shows.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2609979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

I was admitted to hospital a very sick lady. Dr. Williams was very prompt in both diagnosing me and taking me to surgery. She explained to me the situation and I felt very confident in both her knowledge and her teams helpfulness. It is now two months later and I can't thank her enough for feeling as good as I do, and that I am here to say so. Thank You.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

My sister-in-law got a very painful procedure done on her colon, and Dr. Williams refused to give her any medication (during the procedure) despite her writhing in pain. The secretary is really nice to you in person, but then says ridiculous things behind your back. My mother-in-law called once to pass on some information and I called once. That's IT. Yet, the secretary told the Dr. Williams, "You need to tell your patient to get her family to stop calling. They have called numerous times and won't stop." Are you kidding me?!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Dr. Williams was one of my late husband surgeons. She was the most prompt, the only one that followed up in a timely manner, and has the best bed side manner of any doctor we saw in the 30 months we went to the VG/Dixon/QEII buildings. Huge thank you to Dr. williams and Emily. You're kindness and caring will never be forgotten.??

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2197455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Lara Williams saved me! Because of her, I no longer have an ileostomy bag and am functioning normally. I cannot say enough about the competence and dedication of this woman. If you get her as your surgeon, you are one very lucky patient!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][63044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

She saved me! A gift from the heavens! When all else were telling me...Go home take ib and wait, she took one look at me and she and said you are a very sick woman...(she wanted me in that day but I chose to take care of some stuff)2 days later I was in the hospital being cared for by Dr Lara and her team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][63043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

competent and personable. I was fortunate to have this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][63042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

I was treated by Dr. Williams in emergency and by appointment with problems needing her speciality. On both occasions she showed great communication skills, provided me with her role and what entailed the procedure. She didn't appear to be in a rush at all and as a result, I felt confident, relieved of some of my stress and concern (about the procedure), with previous emergency doctors. I can't say enough positive things about this doctor, and I give her a big five rating. 'Wish I had a higher option, but will have to do with the "5". Janet Dowling

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][63041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

Fantastic; very personable, knowlegeable and compassionate. Nursing assistant was fabulous as well. Dr. Williams and her nurse made what was a very awkward appointment a pleasant experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][63040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

Love Dr. Williams and her team. Easy to talk to and will do anything to help. Highly recommended. Now only if they could find a better space than 9th flr.VG

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][63039].votes_count ]]