Rate Dr. Joseph N. Nuziale

Dr. Joseph N. Nuziale's Ratings

Dr. Joe and his wife Lori have been so polite and extreme very nice to my entire family. I had been invoved in a car accident as a pedestrian and suffer some server head issues. Dr Nunziale goes out of his way to provide immediate care for his patients even when calling them last minute with a problem or an issue that you may be suffering they always seem to take the time out of there lives to see that there patients get the proper care. I cant express enough how much they mean tome and my family. Thank you Dr.Nunziale and family for all that you have done for us. For we are for ever greatful . The orr family chris jen and girls colleen and kayla

Submitted July 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Nuziale is an excellent Chiropractor. I have seen him on many occasions over the years for many back and neck issues. I had sciatica with excruciating pain radiating down my leg, and severe neck pain and lower back aches. Dr. Nuziale gave me treatments on a continual basis, which greatly helped me with mobility. He always seemed to help work out the "kinks"! lol I always felt so much better after an adjustment. He always does take the time to sit and listen, & explain everything to you, and answer any questions you may have. He is a kind person, and an excellent faith-based family man, whom I also admire and he works side-by-side with his wife, which makes for a pleasant office environment. I highly recommend Dr. Nuziale for all your Chiropractic needs!

Submitted Nov. 17, 2012 | flag

DR. Nuziale is above all sensitive, knowledgeable and honest!

Submitted July 9, 2012 | flag

Fantastic Dr. First visit I could not turn my head. Neck was so bad. Relief after first visit!!! Now working on both my neck which is in good shape and now on pinched sciatic nerve. I am already getting relief!!! Look forward to my visits knowing I will feel better after each one. No pressure and very kind and caring doctor! He learns what is going on with your body before he starts treatment. The best thing I did was listen to my friends when they recommended Dr. Joe!!!

Submitted May 24, 2012 | flag

I have suffered with back pain since I was 18 yrs old and performing ballet and ballroom. Had injections in back, physical therapy, visiting doctors/chiropracters 2 and 3 times a week. No releif. One visit with Dr. Nuziale, I walked out of the parking lot pain free. He does not pressure you into many sessions as others do. He knows what he's doing and gets the job done. I've sent a number of people to him and all come back with the same opinion. He treats you like a personal friend and is sincerely happy when you are better.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2009 | flag

My wife and I have both suffered from back pain at one time or another and we have both benefited from the services of Dr. Nuziale. I have pulled by back out a couple of times working and believe it or not, one visit to Dr. Nuziale and the next day I'm feeling 100 percent better. He explains exactly what the problem is and how to best resolve it. A good doctor and a great family man too.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2009 | flag

He is the best! He is very caring and listens to his patients. I feel very blessed to have him care for us.

Submitted May 2, 2009 | flag

Best Chiroprator! I've seen at least 3 over the past 15 yrs. He cares about the patient and is very knowledgeable! A true professional whom I strongly recommend Great results! He takes time to listen to his patients needs.. Stay w/him..

Submitted Jan. 27, 2009 | flag

Great chiropratcor! Had neck issues and now I feel great! Very knowledgable and very friendly!

Submitted Dec. 23, 2008 | flag