Dr. Craig E. Buckles

Grad. Year: 1989

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Craig E. Buckles has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychiatrist-related: mental illness, depression, schizophrenia, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, substance abuse disorders, depression medication, pharmacological treatment, prescription drugs
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Craig" to "Craig E."
RID: 2638222
02/05/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Buckles is at the Anderson Center in Anderson Ind. I travel from Muncie because of how Well I am treated and respected. Dr buckles is a very patient and kind man.He will talk to you at your level and not over your head. While I've never seen him upset Once established he will then see you every 2 to 3 months for med checks. he does have a waiting list to get in. I have never seen Dr buckles upset with a patient but I can assure you that if you abuse his medication will probably drop you. He really seems to care about his patients and their well-being.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2596403
21/03/13 5 5 5 5 Knowledgeable of bipolar. Listens to concerns about medication and health. I have been his patient for years and would recommend him./-
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 2586997
16/03/13 5 5 5 5 i dont see how anyone could ever have a problem with dr buckles..cause he is a careing doctor who listens to your concers.my son who is 23 has been seeing him since he was 5 and dr buckles has brought him through some rough times..my dautor is 14 and she sees him to..i think highly of this dr and would tell anyone to go see him..anyone who would write anything that is negative about dr buckles, couldnt of realy seen him at all..cause i have known him for over 17 years and i have NEVER SEEN ANYTHING BUT THE BEST OF CARE FOR MY CHILDREN..the anderson center is good to..i just wish dr buckles was closer to me..like in muncie indiana..but he needs to be wear he can do the most good for people..i trust him with the most important things in my life, and that is MY CHILDREN..!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST DR CRAIG BUCKLES !!!!!!!!!!
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 2574662
02/03/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Buckles has taken care of my grandson for several years now. He has always been very kind & helpful. I would recommend him without hesitation.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2403641
17/08/12 4 5 5 5 Dr. Buckles was very professional, kind and listened to my son. My son is 19 and hates doctors. On the second visit he went back by himself and was in there for an hr. Came out with a smile and set up his next appointment. My son would tell me if the Dr. was rude or mean because my son tells everything if he dont like you he will tell it to your face. So I say Dr. Buckles does a great job. I also noe of others that go to him and they like him to. He knows what he is doing and has made it to where my son has a meaningful like and not walking around druged up. Thank you Dr. Buckles for this. Also his nurse Lance is great to.  Respond
RID: 1448117

24/05/11 1 1 1 1 Very unprofessional, no maners at all, rude, hostile, doesnt care about the patients needs. I will never recomend him. Is the worst experience ever.  Respond
RID: 1221639
04/08/10 5 5 5 5 This was the first doctor in a line of doctors I went to who took me seriously. He was very professional and gave me the help I needed.
Insurance: Anthem