Rate Dr. Michael A. Munier

Dr. Michael A. Munier's Ratings

My impression of him was very negative. He treated me at 65 like I was very elderly. Even though it was his audiologist who misrepresented my previous tests, I was very offended when Dr. Munier spoke to me about my not remembering a test I did not have. I would not ever go back to him.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

Went to see this doctor after having recurrent ear infections and dizzy spells. He told me it could be Ménière's disease or a vestibular migraine I was experiencing and wrote me a script for valium. Told me to come back in a month. After I returned I told him I had anxiety issues and since my hearing wasn't bad he basically said I didn't need to see him anymore. Just because I may not have Ménière's he wrote me off because I have anxiety. I know it can cause dizziness but didn't address anything else like why my ear is constantly becoming infected and I'm always put on antibiotics. He did tell me I have tmj which I agree with but it seems he wrote me off only cuz I have anxiety symptoms. Glad I didn't take all the valium he gave me either because he never did try to ask me if I needed another script to wean off of it as I heard it can be an addicting drug.

Submitted June 10, 2014 | flag

Very incompetent office, after dealing with them for over a month, giving them the information they requested in order to see my 6 yoa daughter, they called me less than 24 hours before the appointment and told me that they did not take my insurance. This was after I sent over all the information requested and the referal which they said they would need since I was with Healthy Kids. No one seems to know what is going on in their office. The office Manager Trish hang up on me when I asked her if she realized how incompetent her office was. There was no regards for my daughter waiting for over a month for this appointment, or the fact that she has been sick at least once a month with strep and needs to be seen. Would not recommend this office to anyone!! If you can't trust the staff to tell you the truth, how can you trust the doctor.

Submitted April 26, 2012 | flag

I swaw Dr. Munier a couple times when I was visiting Florida from New York. He was a lovely guy, took the time to listen and even get to know me (which isn't really that necessary for a pretty routine problem from an out-of-town patient) explained things and cleared up my acid reflux quickly. Vaguely recall that he had to stick a tub down my nose or throat- and I thought he was delicate about it (I've had that done by a couple dr's in ny and they weren't so delicate). Bottom line: good guy, very competent & efficient.

Submitted May 29, 2011 | flag

I have had problems with my ears since I was little. I have been to more than 10 ents and he has to be #2 on my list. Very good dr. Listens to all my questions. Answers them clearly and understandable. Tells you what he thinks needs to be done but does not force you into something you do not want done. He has done 2 surgerys with tubes and one nose and sinus surgery. I could not ask for a better dr. Would anyone with problems to go and see him.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2010 | flag

completely screwed up my billing....would not negotiate at all...threatened to sue me....will never go back to him.....

Submitted Aug. 24, 2006 | flag