Dr. Bridget A. Scott

Rate Dr. Bridget A. Scott

Dr. Bridget A. Scott's Ratings

I have been under Dr. Scott's care for over 3 years now. She is truly remarkable and has helped me with my back issues. She has taught me techniques that I can use at home after care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][63422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

Dr. Bridget Scott is amazing and passionate about her work. She really listens and focuses on the main issue. She is different than other chiropractors in the area because she's an awesome adjuster and does deep tissue muscle work that is AMAZING. As an athlete I have never felt better, recovered faster and been healthier! I highly recommend her! (btw, the muscle work (NMR- neuromuscular reeducation) can be painful, but worth the pain. Oh, she sees kids too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][63421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Combination of chiropractic and NMR- Neuromuscular re-education healed an injury I've battled with for years! I've tried other chiropractors, Physical Therapists, shots...this was the only thing that worked!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][63420].votes_count ]]