Dr. Philippe Kane

Rate Dr. Philippe Kane

Dr. Philippe Kane's Ratings

I'm a professional in DC and deal with stress on the daily. A few sessions with Dr. Kane really helped. He works on coping skills and being mindful. He also taught me how to do meditation to help cope with anxiety.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

Very helpful, knowledgable and respected. Dr. Kane was helpful with my relationship difficulties.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

I am currently going through a huge change in my life and seeing and speaking with Dr. Kane has helped me feel grounded, confident again and able to pick up all the pieces and out them together again. He listens carefully, is a pleasure to be with, and he makes me feel comfortable. I couldn't recommend him more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][63436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

Dr Kane has helped me transform myself into the person I have always wanted to be. I have struggled with anxiety and depression due to traumatic events in my past and I finally feel hopeful about being comfortable in my skin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][63435].votes_count ]]