Dr. Raman Tuli

Rate Dr. Raman Tuli

Dr. Raman Tuli's Ratings

I completely agree with one of the respondants, Doctor Tuli does not answer your questions with meaningful answers, and does not explain your options. As a result, he made me wait nine days for surgery, during which time he experimented with procedures that failed. The situation went deteriorated from a hole in my retina to two large tears and a complete detachment. By the time I went in for surgery, I had no vision in the eye. Part of the vision was restored with the buckle procedure, distorted vision. Bad Doctor, and staff.

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag

I was diagnosed with AMD January 2012 and have been receiving injections of Lucentis?Avastin every 8 weeks. He runs a very efficient clinic and provides a service to many people in the Ottawa region, many travel long distance for AMD treatment and consiquently his clinic is heavily utilized. Relatively few Opthamologist offer this treatment and I congratulate Dr Tuli for how he is able to satisfy so many AMD patients.Thankyou Dr Tuli.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2012 | flag

I had surgery with Dr. Tuli last year on an emergency basis. They got me in right away and I felt that I was treated with the gold standard level of care. The staff briefed me on the procedure and what to expect, and Dr. Tuli took the time to answer any questions I had before and after surgery. I am over the moon with the result and the restoration of my vision, thanks Dr. Tuli!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

About 10 years ago,I experienced a retinal detachment and this was repaired by Dr Tuli. Then last year i suddenly lost vision in my other eye and saw Dr Tuli. I have never seen such a busy office. The staff were all professional and it was obvious they loved their work. My second detachment was again expertly repaired by Dr. Tuli, and I can't thank him enough.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2012 | flag

I have seen three different retinal specialists in the Ottawa area, and found Dr. Tuli to be a very patient and competent doctor. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and despite the wait time, I am grateful to have Dr. Tuli handling my care.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2012 | flag

This surgeon is questionable when it comes to honesty and he does not answer any of the patients concerns with meaningful answers. He will not explain anything to his patients if he can avoid it, and he does this by cutting them off as they speak and leaving the room before they have a chance to finish there question. The staff at this office are also extremely uninterested in their patients and equally rude. In fact, several nurses at the Riverside and the General hospitals acknowledged this and they dread having to deal with Tuli or his staff.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2012 | flag