Rate Dr. Herbert S. Chin

Dr. Herbert S. Chin's Ratings

I have been seeing a therapist for counseling for many years and hit a roadblock. She suggested I ask Dr. Chin to evaluate for ADD and OCD. He had been continuing treatment from another doctor for depression and anxiety. I have both and he tried low dosages of medications first and adjusted brands and dosages as needed. He has been understanding and supportive. He puts me at ease no matter what I am dealing with. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][684299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2012

This doctor likes to overly prescribe medication, that is, he will give you very strong medicine and high strength, without ever trying the lower strength first, and without educating the patient about the medication and its various side effects. He also likes to prescribe sleeping pills that are all potientially addictive to the patient, without informing the patient of this fact. He likes to stare at you like you are crazy, and is depressed himself. I recommend you highly NOT to see this doctor ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][684298].votes_count ]]