Dr. Farah Gafoor

Rate Dr. Farah Gafoor

Dr. Farah Gafoor's Ratings

Great Dr. She helped my kid to come over the bed-wetting issue. Something that other doctors were struggling with.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Gafoor for the last few months. The clinic is nice but the staff can be abrupt. It can be difficult to get an appointment also. I was left sitting in the waiting room for a long time but this has gotten better recently and I'm usually seen within 30 minutes of my appointment time. I find Dr. Gafoor very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful.

Submitted March 17, 2014 | flag

She is my doctor since I learned I was pregnant, she is very patient,she takes time to listen and answer your questions or concerns. The staff is very polite and the clinic is nice.

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag

I find her pleasant enough as a person, but she is dismissive and overly generalized when it comes to answering questions. She doesn't listen to symptoms, speaks over me, and rushes me out the door even when I've only asked one question. She doesn't give any empowering information which I find disappointing and disturbing. I have no confidence in her ability to help me be proactive with my health or to find anything abnormal should that happen. The front end staff are pleasant, but the waits are very long. The nursing staff are usually very abrupt and bordering on rude. I went to this clinic because of its close proximity to where I live, but it just isn't worth it.

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag

Waited over two hours at the clinic. She just looked at my ears and throat and said that I had strep throat (without taking a throat swab). She also said the strep throat is likely a virus and generally we do not give out anti-biotics but any person (non-medically trained) that has had strep throat knows that strep throat is actually a bacteria (streptococcal bacteria) and cannot be identified without a throat culture. She also ignored my other symptoms which was alarming. Between the rushed service, the extremely long wait at the clinic and twice the X-ray clinic did not forward previous X-rays to my family doctor in the past. I highly do not recommend this clinic and it is very scary that the doctor said strep throat was a virus (still saying it was a virus prescribed pills when you shouldn't). I am really hoping this was an isolated case and that she was extremely busy which should not be an excuse.

Submitted May 14, 2013 | flag

I have just recently started seeing Dr. Gafoor and so far I am quite pleased with her as my physician. She appears to be very thorough and gives me the time that I need during appointments. i definitely don't feel rushed out the door. She also has a gentle and kind disposition. I would recommend her to others.

Submitted March 9, 2013 | flag