Rate Dr. Todd Besnoff

Dr. Todd Besnoff's Ratings

Great experience staff was nice. Dr was very nice n proffesional. Very pleased will definitly go back.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2014 | flag

I liked the treatment I received and the professional attitude of the doctor.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2014 | flag

I had my post dysport injection follow-up appointment today with Dr. Besnoff. I absolutely love him and his staff. The office is extremely clean and the staff is super friendly and helpful. I had the injections done one time before with another physician but the way Dr. Besnoff administered the injections resulted in much better results than when I previously had it done elsewhere. I look and feel 10 years younger. I highly recommend him and will be going to him for future injections and procedures.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2014 | flag

No a great experience.. I had Botox filler done, spent loves of money... I over heard the doctor give a lady in the room next door a cheaper price 'because he thinks she's good looking' which were his exact words. I spent over $1000 and nothing looks different.. Also it seems he has all high school kids working there and not very kind. I then found out from a friend when I got home this dr isn't board certified and any cosmetic surgery!!! Don't go here there is plenty of certified doctors..

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Doctor was inexperienced. Has to return several times for a simple Botox procedure and he charged me each time. Unacceptable when it's his error. Doctor is NOT board certified. Wish I had found out earlier. Save yourself the trip and the money. Spend it with someone qualified !

Submitted July 1, 2014 | flag

I would HIGHLY recommend this doctor to anyone who wants to significantly improve their skin tone, texture, pores, fine lines, and acne scares with no down time. The doctor came back in before I left and gave me free samples of his skin care line as well as a plentiful amount of medical grade sunscreen that only contained Titanium dioxide and Zinc oxide. I later looked up this medical grade sunscreen on other skin care websites and realized that he had given me a very expensive product for free. He also explained the importance of wearing sunscreen at all times, reapplying throughout the day & wearing a hat if possible. He also stated that the best results will be up to me, to take out of the sun as much as possible for about six months. I would HIGHLY recommend this doctor to anyone who wants to significantly improve their skin tone, texture, pores, fine lines, and acne scares with no down time. Thank you so much Dr. B, you are amazing! Sincerely Lauran Needham, RN, BSN

Submitted May 13, 2014 | flag

This office is a joke! The doctor never had any training an refuses to be told he needs it! He is injecting foreign substances into people, and companies like allergen don't want to deal with him. This doctor is a self absorbed man who treats his staff terrible. Never going back!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2014 | flag

Beware.......This is not a board certified dr., just a graduate trying to make a buck in the cosmetic business since he was kicked out of a residency program and now is unable to complete his boards. THis practice is not about patient care, it is about bottom line profit. The equipment is not up to date, the vendors are not paid, the products are bought overseas. If you are looking for a good deal, you may find it here, if you are looking for quality products, technique and service, go to a real Dr.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr Besnoff injected botox and juvederm into my facial lines today. I was extremely nervous. He took time to educate me, was calming, confident and kind. I am very pleased with the results so far! I am a female and 39 years old.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013 | flag

Horrible bedside manor. If you want a person to talk down to you about your personal habits, instead of helping with your problems, see him. I had an appointment to remove wrinkles, and the entire appointment was spent listening to Dr. Besnoff preaching to me about quitting smoking. I felt completely uncomfortable and will not return.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2013 | flag