Rate Dr. Todd Besnoff

Dr. Todd Besnoff's Ratings

Excellent patient care, customer service and friendliness of staff!!! I highly recommend Dr. Besnoff and Ultimate Image!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Dr. Besnoff is FANTASTIC! His products ARE FDA approved, I have seen the packaging myself and he is always hosting events with the local reps. He is absolutely knowledgeable and knows exactly what you need in order to enhance your beauty. I have been going to Dr. Besnoff since he bought the practice and he is very honest and great at what he does. I look and feel Amazing and I can assure you that the Doctor runs a very professional business. His staff are very helpful and knowledgeable, I can tell that they love what they do. I myself always go in before getting treatment and consult with the patient educators and Doctor before receiving treatment, they have FREE consults! Over time your body will change and you may need to do something different in order to maintain your appearance. The consults are FREE so I would recommend getting a consult before treatment it you are not knowledgeable in this area. If you are looking for FANTASTIC service and an AMAZING doctor go to Ultimate Image! I promise you will not be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2588926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I have had a facial laser resurfacing and botox injections more than once at Ultimate Image. I found Dr. Besnoff to be very competent, professional and friendly. I will continue to see Dr. Besnoff in the future for similar treatments. Furthermore, I am shocked at the negative comments on this rating site and feel the need to respond to a few of them. First, the woman who submitted her comments on August 27 below complained that "it seems he has all high school kids working there..." In response, yes, the front office staff is young - most likely in their 20's. They are friendly, competent - and all very attractive, both male and female. 20-somethings look younger and younger the older we get. I am 57. The woman who made this comment must be much older than I am to view the staff as high school age, and perhaps, a tad bitter. I would not want to be greeted by an old, haggard looking staff in a facility where I am going to actually try to look younger and better. She also commented that she spent 1000$ on botox and "nothing looks different." To that, I dare say B.S. Unless, of course, she made that comment within a day or two of receiving the botox. We all know, botox takes about 5 or 6 days to do it's thing. It is not difficult to rack up a thousand $$'s when dealing with botox - especially if you have a lot of facial creases (wrinkles). To that I say - Beauty is a harsh mistress!! And in response to the woman who made the comment on July 1 that she had to go back to the office several times before getting the desired results with botox - again, back to the thing about beauty being a harsh mistress. It is out of the doctor's control of how much botox it takes to fill an aging woman's wrinkles. You see, this is why I believe the previous doctor at Ultimate Image, Dr. K. Swanson, left the business. He was tired of all of the older women expecting miracles bitc*ing and complaining after a procedure. Moving on to another issue, I have no idea whether the doctor is a board certified plastic surgeon because I don't care. I am not going to this office for plastic surgery. He is a doctor, and he is great at what he does. In conclusion, I am a woman, 57, who looks for improvement, not perfection. Improvement, not perfection, are what these procedures are about. I am happy with the botox and laser procedure I received from Dr. Besnoff. Other women who are not happy with their results might have more 'challenging' wrinkles and facial issues that can only be addressed by going under the knife - elsewhere - in a plastic surgeons hospital office. Holidays are coming and I will be visiting Dr. B. and his staff soon!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2580297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

This Doctor, if you want to call him that, is NOT board certfied. He is completely incompetent!! I have never met such a fake in my life. A true Poser. See for yourself. Don't waste your time or money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555756].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Great experience staff was nice. Dr was very nice n proffesional. Very pleased will definitly go back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2543324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I liked the treatment I received and the professional attitude of the doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2524749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I had my post dysport injection follow-up appointment today with Dr. Besnoff. I absolutely love him and his staff. The office is extremely clean and the staff is super friendly and helpful. I had the injections done one time before with another physician but the way Dr. Besnoff administered the injections resulted in much better results than when I previously had it done elsewhere. I look and feel 10 years younger. I highly recommend him and will be going to him for future injections and procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

No a great experience.. I had Botox filler done, spent loves of money... I over heard the doctor give a lady in the room next door a cheaper price 'because he thinks she's good looking' which were his exact words. I spent over $1000 and nothing looks different.. Also it seems he has all high school kids working there and not very kind. I then found out from a friend when I got home this dr isn't board certified and any cosmetic surgery!!! Don't go here there is plenty of certified doctors..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2516514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Doctor was inexperienced. Has to return several times for a simple Botox procedure and he charged me each time. Unacceptable when it's his error. Doctor is NOT board certified. Wish I had found out earlier. Save yourself the trip and the money. Spend it with someone qualified !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2197678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

I would HIGHLY recommend this doctor to anyone who wants to significantly improve their skin tone, texture, pores, fine lines, and acne scares with no down time. The doctor came back in before I left and gave me free samples of his skin care line as well as a plentiful amount of medical grade sunscreen that only contained Titanium dioxide and Zinc oxide. I later looked up this medical grade sunscreen on other skin care websites and realized that he had given me a very expensive product for free. He also explained the importance of wearing sunscreen at all times, reapplying throughout the day & wearing a hat if possible. He also stated that the best results will be up to me, to take out of the sun as much as possible for about six months. I would HIGHLY recommend this doctor to anyone who wants to significantly improve their skin tone, texture, pores, fine lines, and acne scares with no down time. Thank you so much Dr. B, you are amazing! Sincerely Lauran Needham, RN, BSN

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2197679].votes_count ]]