Rate Dr. Todd Besnoff

Dr. Todd Besnoff's Ratings

The staff was very accommodating but promptness is another story. I was not aware & not written in any fine print was it specific in how many units covers what region on the face as mentioned right when we got to the office. Kind of deceiving, actually. I arrived an hour early for my appt (I called to see if I could get in @ 3:15 instead of 4 & they said yes.) I arrived @ 3:05 to fill out paperwork & waited in the office for an hour. Now, I totally would have been fine with my original appt but I should not have been told to come in early if the doctor was running behind as much as he was. Dr. Bensoff was indeed apologetic and compensated for that which was greatly appreciated. I made it to where I needed to be after my appt luckily as well! Being prompt is important in any beauty industry as (any other for that matter). I can relate being in a similar industry myself. We build our business is built on referrals after all;) We are just anther stop on people's busy lives!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Excellent patient care, customer service and friendliness of staff!!! I highly recommend Dr. Besnoff and Ultimate Image!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Dr. Besnoff is FANTASTIC! His products ARE FDA approved, I have seen the packaging myself and he is always hosting events with the local reps. He is absolutely knowledgeable and knows exactly what you need in order to enhance your beauty. I have been going to Dr. Besnoff since he bought the practice and he is very honest and great at what he does. I look and feel Amazing and I can assure you that the Doctor runs a very professional business. His staff are very helpful and knowledgeable, I can tell that they love what they do. I myself always go in before getting treatment and consult with the patient educators and Doctor before receiving treatment, they have FREE consults! Over time your body will change and you may need to do something different in order to maintain your appearance. The consults are FREE so I would recommend getting a consult before treatment it you are not knowledgeable in this area. If you are looking for FANTASTIC service and an AMAZING doctor go to Ultimate Image! I promise you will not be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2588926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2580297].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

This Doctor, if you want to call him that, is NOT board certfied. He is completely incompetent!! I have never met such a fake in my life. A true Poser. See for yourself. Don't waste your time or money.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2555756].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Great experience staff was nice. Dr was very nice n proffesional. Very pleased will definitly go back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2543324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I liked the treatment I received and the professional attitude of the doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2524749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I had my post dysport injection follow-up appointment today with Dr. Besnoff. I absolutely love him and his staff. The office is extremely clean and the staff is super friendly and helpful. I had the injections done one time before with another physician but the way Dr. Besnoff administered the injections resulted in much better results than when I previously had it done elsewhere. I look and feel 10 years younger. I highly recommend him and will be going to him for future injections and procedures.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2523281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

No a great experience.. I had Botox filler done, spent loves of money... I over heard the doctor give a lady in the room next door a cheaper price 'because he thinks she's good looking' which were his exact words. I spent over $1000 and nothing looks different.. Also it seems he has all high school kids working there and not very kind. I then found out from a friend when I got home this dr isn't board certified and any cosmetic surgery!!! Don't go here there is plenty of certified doctors..

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2516514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Doctor was inexperienced. Has to return several times for a simple Botox procedure and he charged me each time. Unacceptable when it's his error. Doctor is NOT board certified. Wish I had found out earlier. Save yourself the trip and the money. Spend it with someone qualified !

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2197678].votes_count ]]