Rate Dr. Todd Besnoff

Dr. Todd Besnoff's Ratings

My first visit to this office was a wonderful experence. The dr and staff were very informative and helpful. I look forward to having more treatments done with Dr. Besnoff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Not board certified, booted from a residency. I believe the positive reviews are fake. Go elsewhere to a more reputable, BOARD CERTIFIED, plastic surgeon or dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Half the people who commented on this doctors reviews are the reps or the employees. Good luck! Remember reviews can be posted by anyone including the facility. I'm sure this doctor has some people who like him and think he is Greta, however mostly he's a joke. Ask him where he has had his training.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2691114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Ts my very favorite place to have my Dysport done. Doctors is very professional and so is stuff working at front desk. Very friendly and helpful. My appointments have been ALWAYS on time. To The people who complain about being deceived of how many units different areas need, please do your research. Internet is available to everyone these days. No one else is to be blamed but you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

The staff was very accommodating but promptness is another story. I was not aware & not written in any fine print was it specific in how many units covers what region on the face as mentioned right when we got to the office. Kind of deceiving, actually. I arrived an hour early for my appt (I called to see if I could get in @ 3:15 instead of 4 & they said yes.) I arrived @ 3:05 to fill out paperwork & waited in the office for an hour. Now, I totally would have been fine with my original appt but I should not have been told to come in early if the doctor was running behind as much as he was. Dr. Bensoff was indeed apologetic and compensated for that which was greatly appreciated. I made it to where I needed to be after my appt luckily as well! Being prompt is important in any beauty industry as (any other for that matter). I can relate being in a similar industry myself. We build our business is built on referrals after all;) We are just anther stop on people's busy lives!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Excellent patient care, customer service and friendliness of staff!!! I highly recommend Dr. Besnoff and Ultimate Image!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Dr. Besnoff is FANTASTIC! His products ARE FDA approved, I have seen the packaging myself and he is always hosting events with the local reps. He is absolutely knowledgeable and knows exactly what you need in order to enhance your beauty. I have been going to Dr. Besnoff since he bought the practice and he is very honest and great at what he does. I look and feel Amazing and I can assure you that the Doctor runs a very professional business. His staff are very helpful and knowledgeable, I can tell that they love what they do. I myself always go in before getting treatment and consult with the patient educators and Doctor before receiving treatment, they have FREE consults! Over time your body will change and you may need to do something different in order to maintain your appearance. The consults are FREE so I would recommend getting a consult before treatment it you are not knowledgeable in this area. If you are looking for FANTASTIC service and an AMAZING doctor go to Ultimate Image! I promise you will not be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2588926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2580297].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

This Doctor, if you want to call him that, is NOT board certfied. He is completely incompetent!! I have never met such a fake in my life. A true Poser. See for yourself. Don't waste your time or money.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2555756].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Great experience staff was nice. Dr was very nice n proffesional. Very pleased will definitly go back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2543324].votes_count ]]