Rate Dr. Todd Besnoff

Dr. Todd Besnoff's Ratings

No a great experience.. I had Botox filler done, spent loves of money... I over heard the doctor give a lady in the room next door a cheaper price 'because he thinks she's good looking' which were his exact words. I spent over $1000 and nothing looks different.. Also it seems he has all high school kids working there and not very kind. I then found out from a friend when I got home this dr isn't board certified and any cosmetic surgery!!! Don't go here there is plenty of certified doctors..

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Doctor was inexperienced. Has to return several times for a simple Botox procedure and he charged me each time. Unacceptable when it's his error. Doctor is NOT board certified. Wish I had found out earlier. Save yourself the trip and the money. Spend it with someone qualified !

Submitted July 1, 2014 | flag

I would HIGHLY recommend this doctor to anyone who wants to significantly improve their skin tone, texture, pores, fine lines, and acne scares with no down time. The doctor came back in before I left and gave me free samples of his skin care line as well as a plentiful amount of medical grade sunscreen that only contained Titanium dioxide and Zinc oxide. I later looked up this medical grade sunscreen on other skin care websites and realized that he had given me a very expensive product for free. He also explained the importance of wearing sunscreen at all times, reapplying throughout the day & wearing a hat if possible. He also stated that the best results will be up to me, to take out of the sun as much as possible for about six months. I would HIGHLY recommend this doctor to anyone who wants to significantly improve their skin tone, texture, pores, fine lines, and acne scares with no down time. Thank you so much Dr. B, you are amazing! Sincerely Lauran Needham, RN, BSN

Submitted May 13, 2014 | flag

This office is a joke! The doctor never had any training an refuses to be told he needs it! He is injecting foreign substances into people, and companies like allergen don't want to deal with him. This doctor is a self absorbed man who treats his staff terrible. Never going back!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2014 | flag

Beware.......This is not a board certified dr., just a graduate trying to make a buck in the cosmetic business since he was kicked out of a residency program and now is unable to complete his boards. THis practice is not about patient care, it is about bottom line profit. The equipment is not up to date, the vendors are not paid, the products are bought overseas. If you are looking for a good deal, you may find it here, if you are looking for quality products, technique and service, go to a real Dr.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr Besnoff injected botox and juvederm into my facial lines today. I was extremely nervous. He took time to educate me, was calming, confident and kind. I am very pleased with the results so far! I am a female and 39 years old.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013 | flag

Horrible bedside manor. If you want a person to talk down to you about your personal habits, instead of helping with your problems, see him. I had an appointment to remove wrinkles, and the entire appointment was spent listening to Dr. Besnoff preaching to me about quitting smoking. I felt completely uncomfortable and will not return.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2013 | flag

Doctor and staff are wonderful! Educated and very professional, they treat you as if you were at a spa, and are very concerned about your comfort and knowledge about the procedures.

Submitted June 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Besnoff was able to put years back on my appearance with the use of juvederm and botox. The painless procedure took very little time and following the procedure I did not experience any bruising or swelling. Dr. Besnoff identified the areas that needed to be addressed first and the end result left me looking very natural. The office staff was very attentive and followed up with me the following day to make sure I was not experiencing any discomfort. I would defintiely recommend Dr. Besnoff for his expertise and for his gentle and caring manner.

Submitted May 8, 2012 | flag

I was aware that this doctor just took over this practice. He is very faimliar with plastic surgery and I was hesitant to try him out due to being new to non-surgical procedures. Overall, The Staff and Dr. Besnoff gave me the greatest experience. My filler came out wonderful and I even got a nice lift with my Botox. Of course bruising and swelling was expected but it went away after a couple of days. I would recommend anyone to this office. the staff was very welcoming and answered all of my questions. This experience was completely different from the previous owner and im glad I came back to Ultimate Image.

Submitted May 2, 2012 | flag