Dr. Scott Bagnell

Dr. Scott Bagnell

Rate Dr. Scott Bagnell

Dr. Scott Bagnell's Ratings

He told me in 2013 that he would follow my case, I continued to have UTIs and consistent pain. Calls were going no where because I was not "priority." I got my doctor to refer me to another urologist and I was going to see another, but at this point Bagnell decided to show up out of no where, would not allow me to see the other doctor (Lantz). He did a dye test on me and said that within 3 months he would remove my kidney and gave me antibiotics to hold me over. I ended up in ER in pain, he still refused to see me, the ER doctor took me off of the antibiotics because I became so immune to them that I was/am still getting UTIs. The following week I ended up in ER again and he STILL refused to see me when his office was called, then out of no where I found out through the doctors on the unit I have been on that my files are transferred and I am now seeing another doctor. The run around because of Bagnell is disgusting, unprofessional, and he should be ashamed of the treatment.

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

This doctor cancelled my appointments twice, after waiting over 6 months to see him, which is very poor considering the type of pain I am having. Now his staff informs me he is relocating before I even had a chance to see him so I have to go back to my family doctor to get another referral and wait again. Just simply poor of him and his staff. No consideration for a patient.

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag

Long wait time to get an Appointment. Quick examination, and had I had to call back to get the results of tests done later on. He's a busy Doctor, that's for sure. Took a while to get back to me. Everything is OK, but still having pain? I plan to get a second opinion. No offense, but better safe than sorry they say.

Submitted June 8, 2014 | flag

In the 80's,I watched my father die of cancer.It was one of the hardest things to experience.When i was diagnosed with cancer in 2005,the same year my grandson was born,I thought"Get your things in order,its time for the other side of the grass".Thanks to Dr. Scott Bagnell,I enjoy my grandson and all my family every day.There is no way to measure my gratitude..Scott is a down-to-earth guy and one hell of a Doctor....Raymond

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bagnell was very helpful in guiding my husband and I through the various treatment options for prostate cancer. He was patient and understanding of my husband's hesitancy to undergo surgery and I was included in all discussions unlike when we saw our first urologist. Dr.Bagnell,the urology residents and the nurses on 5B delivered exceptional care and expertise. Thank you for caring.

Submitted March 5, 2014 | flag

I saw dr bagnall several times and felt he was very knowledgable and caring. He clearly found my ongoing problems challenging but gave significant effort to solving them for me. Thank you dr bagnall i never felt rushed or that he was anything but professional.

Submitted March 1, 2014 | flag

What can I say. Thorough, insightful, great bedside, and awesome with, and respected by his team as I saw it. Offered straight facts, in a comfortable,no bull fashion. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2014 | flag

Dr.Bagnell is a great and compassionate urologist, easy to talk to and very knowlegible and has been excellent in my care, surgery and post-surgery care. Need many more doctors like him in the province.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2014 | flag

Honestly, the rudest and most condescending human I have ever met. He definitely needs to work on his bedside manner and communication skills. He also needs to remember that he is treating a PATIENT not just an illness and that this patient has concerns and worries that he needs to address. I will never see him again and I will make sure no one I know sees him also.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr Bagnell was supportive, compassionate and made my husband feel that he was getting the best care available. The results suggest that he was correct. I would recommend Dr. Bagnell without hesitation.

Submitted June 13, 2013 | flag