Rate Dr. Paul F. Fondacaro

Dr. Paul F. Fondacaro's Ratings

I was very impressed with this office. My appt. fell during a snowstorm, first appointment of the day. I drove there, and was pleasantly surprised to find the office open, on time, and the doctor there, on time. Dr. Fondacaro is very personable and knowlegable. The office is clean and bright. My Botox was reasonably priced and the results were fantastic! I would highly recommend Dr. Fondacaro and his office.

Submitted May 16, 2014 | flag

I was very happy with Dr Fondacaro. He was patient and had great bedside manners. Although first time, the lipoboost procedure didn't work, he did it again, with great results. I would definitely recommend him!

Submitted May 20, 2013 | flag

Me and a friend purchased the 20 units of Botox for $99.We both got the 20 units in between our brows.She's 33 and a botox 'virgin'.I'm 38 and had gotten botox 2x before. That area still moves like nothing was done. When we called to tell them nothing happened, we were told quite rudely by Joanne that he would look at it, but we would still have to pay $15 a unit for more. Even though I bought 20 additional units ($300) of botox, plus a filler ($600) ontop of the $99 for the 20 units. After taxes it came to $1100 and he still would NOT fix it. As for my friend, how can a person who never got botox that is 33 years old need more that 20 units between the brow? . And how is it that BOTH OF US had no signs of it working?? I think that he waters down the botox and that's why it didn't work. That and/or he wasn't hitting the muscle. Too coincidental for it not to work for BOTH of us! Most plasic surgeons would fix whatever it was. Not this doctor.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

Staff is mediocre. LIke the doctor but not always punctual.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2012 | flag

There are good reasons to go to a real plastic surgeon for procedures such as injectables rather than try to go the less expensive route. Dr Fondacaro, although previously a surgeon, is not well versed in the world of injectables. He's very inexpensive and frankly you get what you pay for. He was totally incompetent in his use of restylene and caused a great deal of damage and pain by not know how deep to inject and then overmanipulating the site to the point that the filler leaked into other areas of the body. Months later there is still a lot of pain and the inexpensive pricetag was not worth the physical and emotional toll it took. Spend your money wisely and go to a competent plastic surgeon. Dr Park Ave is not that person.

Submitted May 16, 2012 | flag

Wow what a wonderful Dr. and staff! I have been to other physicians in the area and have never received such outstanding and professional services. I would definitely recommend his office.

Submitted May 1, 2012 | flag