Rate Dr. Shawn Amyot

Dr. Shawn Amyot's Ratings

Dr Amyot is great! Very knowledgable, and when he's unsure he will refer to a specialist. One thing to note, Dr Amyot works for a private clinic. The clinic (ExecHealth) is quite expensive, and until recently it was well worth it. However, it seems that they may have taken on too many clients lately. Booking an appointment is still quicker than a public doctor, however not by much. The staff used to be very nice, though lately they all seem a little more stressed out and sometimes rude. That being said, it's not worth paying to go to this private clinic.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2013 | flag

I am highly impressed with Dr. Shawn Amyot medical care. I find him very smart, respectful, caring and highly knowledgeable. He takes the time to explain all treatment and tests; he advocates for his patient. The registered nurse and office staff are fantastic people. I highly recommend their service. I consider myself very lucky to have Dr. Amyot as my physician.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2012 | flag