Rate Dr. Prasad de Silva

Dr. Prasad de Silva's Ratings

Very close minded, did not appreciate my concerns as a patient. Was very rude, I will not return to his practice!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Somewhat bogged down with process but seems to have a complete knowledge of medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Poor Staff and bad family doctor not very professional

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Avoid this fool at all costs

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

If you are sick, you can have an appointment that same day. Tell me other doctors where you can have an appointment when you need it. Usually you need wait two weeks. You can't find better doctor: smart, professional and kind. He is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2197751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

The perfect example of a bad Dr. Very late, waited up to 2 1/4 hrs. Does not listen and I can't understand what he's telling me. For my physical, he asked me how I was feels and listened to my heart - that's it. He didn't complete my company medial paperwork properly so I had to go back again and wait 1 1/2 hrs. Stay away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][64572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2014

If you are looking for a new doctor avoid Prasad de Silva at all costs. I made the mistake of becoming a patient of his and I truly regret it. The wait times are ridiculous despite having an appointment (2hrs+). I've had multiple visits with him to try and get help for a debilitating health issue and I never received any type of help or treatment from him. He rushes through the appointments and just recommends the same things that have already been proven to be ineffective. Prasad does not care about my well being and he has yet to help me with anything regarding my health. The only positive is his secretary, who seems genuinely friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][64571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2013

I just filled out an application to be accepted at a different clinic. This man should be in research. He has zero bedside manner, excels at mumbling, turning his back on you and ignoring your questions. After a full year, I deserve better than this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][64570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2013

dr.de Silva is very knowledgable and very helpful.He is kind and cares about his patient,listen to his patients.I trust him.Excellent doctor.He gets you the right treatment and medication.I am happy to have him as my doctor.The riseptionist is very kind and professional.Dr.de Silva is very hard working and dedicated to his patients.Thank you. Lyubov Tsikh.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][64569].votes_count ]]