Rate Dr. Prasad de Silva

Dr. Prasad de Silva's Ratings

Avoid this fool at all costs

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

If you are sick, you can have an appointment that same day. Tell me other doctors where you can have an appointment when you need it. Usually you need wait two weeks. You can't find better doctor: smart, professional and kind. He is the best.

Submitted May 13, 2014 | flag

The perfect example of a bad Dr. Very late, waited up to 2 1/4 hrs. Does not listen and I can't understand what he's telling me. For my physical, he asked me how I was feels and listened to my heart - that's it. He didn't complete my company medial paperwork properly so I had to go back again and wait 1 1/2 hrs. Stay away.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2014 | flag

If you are looking for a new doctor avoid Prasad de Silva at all costs. I made the mistake of becoming a patient of his and I truly regret it. The wait times are ridiculous despite having an appointment (2hrs+). I've had multiple visits with him to try and get help for a debilitating health issue and I never received any type of help or treatment from him. He rushes through the appointments and just recommends the same things that have already been proven to be ineffective. Prasad does not care about my well being and he has yet to help me with anything regarding my health. The only positive is his secretary, who seems genuinely friendly.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2013 | flag

I just filled out an application to be accepted at a different clinic. This man should be in research. He has zero bedside manner, excels at mumbling, turning his back on you and ignoring your questions. After a full year, I deserve better than this.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2013 | flag

dr.de Silva is very knowledgable and very helpful.He is kind and cares about his patient,listen to his patients.I trust him.Excellent doctor.He gets you the right treatment and medication.I am happy to have him as my doctor.The riseptionist is very kind and professional.Dr.de Silva is very hard working and dedicated to his patients.Thank you. Lyubov Tsikh.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2013 | flag

It's hard to even begin to describe how BAD this doctor is. At the root of the problem is his lack of language skills. This is demonstrated in his inability to listen to and/or communicate with the patient, his frustration reading and interpreting medical files, mumbling incoherently, and his pre-occupation with the clock. What's ultimately revealing is that this doctor is constantly accepting new patients: that means there is a steady stream of patients who find his practice unacceptable. There are a multitude of reasons for this. Wait times can be ridiculous, perhaps because he is running a walk-in clinic as well as a private practice. He is too cheap to put toilet paper nor paper towels in the washroom, has a big screen TV in the waiting room that he considers too expensive to turn on, excludes faxes as a means of communicating because it is too expensive (confusing for other doctors). I could go on but would rather move on.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2013 | flag

I have to say I think Dr. De Silva has improved his service from when I first met him. Wait time was 15 mins. He came in, assessed me, listened to what I think I am suffering from, gave me the meds he believed I needed. I had given up on him when I initially met him about a year ago. He appeared aloof and did not listen to me nor make eye contact. I am going to go ahead and stay with him and see how this unfolds. He was my second visit as the first walk in I went to, Hyde Park Medical Walk in, I was met with rudeness and the doctor did not care about anything other than typing on his laptop and walking out as I was mid sentence. So I guess when I went to see Dr. De Silva and he was polite, paid attention etc, it made the world of a difference to me. Will update rating if anything changes but for today, I must say Dr De Silva's service was above and beyond.

Submitted May 29, 2013 | flag

I had a very hard time understanding the Dr's spoken words. I asked him to repeat himself several times and I still couldn't understand what he was saying. I'm going back to the Adelaide walk-in clinic. It's the highest rated clinic in London and now I know why. These ratings are very accurate in my experience.

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag