Rate Dr. Neil C. Goodman

Dr. Neil C. Goodman's Ratings

I have had many procedures by Dr. Goodman over the past seven years. He is an excellent physician and his resultsare always fabfabulous. I would follow him anywhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

I have had many procedures performed by Dr Goodman over a period of 6 years and am very pleased with all the results inlcuding follow up. To the person below who wrote below I am confused by what you have to say....the reason they have consultations is when they show you pictures specfic to your situation. How could you rate him if you have never been there for a consultation. If you had you would know this.
I think Dr Goodman and his staff have done a wonderful job on myself as many others I know.
Highly Recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

I had done a lot of research before deciding to do the smart lipo technique. When I did my consult with Dr Goodman it was apparent he knew what he was doing and loved what he was doing. I am so pleased with my results and would reccomend him 100%. I look and feel great and it's only 2 days post procedure. I'm very happy with the decision to go with Dr Goodman and the decision to do the smart lipo. I had one day of down time and I am back to work 2 days later. Great Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524418].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I have had positive experiences at Radiance Medspa of Westchester particularly with Candice. I have had regular facials and photofacials with her for the past two years. She has always been extremely pleasant to work with and has put me at ease with her knowledge, skills and her attention to my particular needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][64669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

Dr.Goodman and his staff are amazing! I've had smart lipo done and couldn't be happier with the results!!! It got rid of the fat, I couldn't get rid off with exercise cuz of genetic predisposition. Recently I also had laser hair removal done on my legs and bikini area and let me tell you- total godsend! I have naturally black hair and lot of it :) I had to shave every other day which was pain in the butt!! And I always ended up with razor burns. I was told that the medspa also offered laser hair removal. I got to meet Nicole who specializes in laser treatment and she explained to me the entire process. I was skeptical but I would've tried anything at that point. Well, now I finished my 6th treatment and I'm pretty much hairless. I shave once a month now :) The tiny bit of hair that's left here and there is very fine and not prickly at all. I'd recommend this to anyone who was as helpless and irritated as I was! And thank you, Nicole!! <3

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][64668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

Dr. Neil C. Goodman is an excellent surgeon. Ive had liposuction with fat transfer to my buttocks. I found in interviewing other surgeons before my procedure, that Dr. Goodman was the most reasonable price and quality. I have spectacular results 4mos post-op and will definitely see again for any other aesthetic concerns. He is a true md and promotes your overall health not just what plastic surgery can change. He goes over your concerns and needs thoroughly and has plenty of photos of his own work to show you during your free consultation. Very happy with his work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][64667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

Dr. Goodman performed SmartLipo on me exactly 4 weeks ago today. He did my lower back, flanks, abdomen and a Brazilian butt lift. From my first consultation appointment to today's second follow-up appointment, Dr. Goodman has been great. I am a medical professional myself and am very satisfied with Dr. Goodman's knowledge and bedside manner. He told me what I should expect and he was true to his word. The procedure was not painful and the recovery was as he said it would be. His staff have always been courteous and professional. To date, I have lost 10.5 inches in total and will lose more, as I am still swollen. He does good work and I have referred several people to him and will continue to do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][64666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

I personally had 3 lipo procedures with Dr Goodman.I had my arms and back done, my abdomen waist and lower backand my hips done. I am so happy with the results I can now wear my short sleevedshirts and my pants dont have that muffin top fat protruding over them which drove me crazy.I have had Botox and Juviderm injections with him. He takes his time and reallylooks at the persons face. He listens to what you want and then gives suggestionsas to what he thinks you need according to the shape of your face. He truly is an artist when it comes to sculpting the body and face. He has a warm friendly demeanor about him while still maintaining his professional approach to your needs. He is honest and will tell you if you do not need a procedure I wanted a procedure done and he told me not to waste my money, that impressed me. If you want a Dr that will truly meet your needs I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][64665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2013

I have never given an online review for a doctor but I feel this is an honest review and must be said. The $1,600 I spent on Dr. Neil Goodman's services in July 2012 was a total waste of money. Not only did my lips swell up for 4 weeks, but I also had face bruising and swelling for 7 weeks. I had to take time off from work because I was embarrassed by the work this doctor performed and ultimately lost money in pay. Since then, I have found another cosmetic doctor in White Plains who is meeting my requirements and is deserving of me being a patient of hers. It also has to be said that I'm 100% positive I am not the only patient of Dr. Goodman's that has not returned to his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][64664].votes_count ]]