Rate Dr. Neil C. Goodman

Dr. Neil C. Goodman's Ratings

I have had positive experiences at Radiance Medspa of Westchester particularly with Candice. I have had regular facials and photofacials with her for the past two years. She has always been extremely pleasant to work with and has put me at ease with her knowledge, skills and her attention to my particular needs.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr.Goodman and his staff are amazing! I've had smart lipo done and couldn't be happier with the results!!! It got rid of the fat, I couldn't get rid off with exercise cuz of genetic predisposition. Recently I also had laser hair removal done on my legs and bikini area and let me tell you- total godsend! I have naturally black hair and lot of it :) I had to shave every other day which was pain in the butt!! And I always ended up with razor burns. I was told that the medspa also offered laser hair removal. I got to meet Nicole who specializes in laser treatment and she explained to me the entire process. I was skeptical but I would've tried anything at that point. Well, now I finished my 6th treatment and I'm pretty much hairless. I shave once a month now :) The tiny bit of hair that's left here and there is very fine and not prickly at all. I'd recommend this to anyone who was as helpless and irritated as I was! And thank you, Nicole!! <3

Submitted Nov. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Neil C. Goodman is an excellent surgeon. Ive had liposuction with fat transfer to my buttocks. I found in interviewing other surgeons before my procedure, that Dr. Goodman was the most reasonable price and quality. I have spectacular results 4mos post-op and will definitely see again for any other aesthetic concerns. He is a true md and promotes your overall health not just what plastic surgery can change. He goes over your concerns and needs thoroughly and has plenty of photos of his own work to show you during your free consultation. Very happy with his work!

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Goodman performed SmartLipo on me exactly 4 weeks ago today. He did my lower back, flanks, abdomen and a Brazilian butt lift. From my first consultation appointment to today's second follow-up appointment, Dr. Goodman has been great. I am a medical professional myself and am very satisfied with Dr. Goodman's knowledge and bedside manner. He told me what I should expect and he was true to his word. The procedure was not painful and the recovery was as he said it would be. His staff have always been courteous and professional. To date, I have lost 10.5 inches in total and will lose more, as I am still swollen. He does good work and I have referred several people to him and will continue to do so.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2013 | flag

I personally had 3 lipo procedures with Dr Goodman.I had my arms and back done, my abdomen waist and lower backand my hips done. I am so happy with the results I can now wear my short sleevedshirts and my pants dont have that muffin top fat protruding over them which drove me crazy.I have had Botox and Juviderm injections with him. He takes his time and reallylooks at the persons face. He listens to what you want and then gives suggestionsas to what he thinks you need according to the shape of your face. He truly is an artist when it comes to sculpting the body and face. He has a warm friendly demeanor about him while still maintaining his professional approach to your needs. He is honest and will tell you if you do not need a procedure I wanted a procedure done and he told me not to waste my money, that impressed me. If you want a Dr that will truly meet your needs I recommend him highly.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2013 | flag

I have never given an online review for a doctor but I feel this is an honest review and must be said. The $1,600 I spent on Dr. Neil Goodman's services in July 2012 was a total waste of money. Not only did my lips swell up for 4 weeks, but I also had face bruising and swelling for 7 weeks. I had to take time off from work because I was embarrassed by the work this doctor performed and ultimately lost money in pay. Since then, I have found another cosmetic doctor in White Plains who is meeting my requirements and is deserving of me being a patient of hers. It also has to be said that I'm 100% positive I am not the only patient of Dr. Goodman's that has not returned to his office.

Submitted Jan. 1, 2013 | flag

I wanted to leave a comment about my experience with Dr. Goodman - For the first time in my life I decided to get a filler to help the lines around my mouth and I was beginning to get a "jowly" look as a result of normal aging. I was really afraid to get injections in my face but one of my friends told me about Dr. Goodman and that she had a great result from a product called Radiesse - which is a filler/injectable. Reluctantly I went for a consult - I decided to go ahead with the procedure although I was really scared. Dr. Goodman's staff was really helpful and relayed their experiences - Dr. Goodman's assistant/nurse was also there and actually held my hand because I was really scared. The results are great and I am very happy with my experience. They were extremely professional and informative. The only thing I can say is that just like any other Doctor's office I did have to wait a little bit as the Dr. was running late...but after all its a Dr.s office!

Submitted Dec. 21, 2012 | flag

I had a laser liposuction procedure done with Dr. Goodman over 1 year ago. He did my inner/ outer thighs and hip area. He showed me a lot of pictures of other people- with a similar body type as mine during my consultation- which was extremely helpful for me to make my decision. He removed about 2.5in off of each leg. The actual procedure itself was not bad at all for me. I was back to work in 2 days and felt fine- just a little sore. I am highly considering to do my abdominal area, because I am VERY PLEASED with the outcome! I honestly could not be any happier with my results!! I also recently decided to get Dysport from Dr. Goodman. Another 2 thumbs up for me! I have referred many of my family and friends to Dr. Goodman and his facility. They are very pleased with the work he has done on them as well. His staff was extremely informative and very nice. (:

Submitted Dec. 19, 2012 | flag

During my consultation Dr.Goodman he said he could reshape my body, the results were not as expected. Be Leary of his free touch up offer, as he is resentful of doing it. He is an amateur plastic surgeon and I will have to pay another doctor to get the results I want. His answer is lose more weight (I only had 10 lbs to lose) and he said that with the lipo I would look like I lost that much. Go with a seasoned surgeon who actually cares about their patient. I would not recommend this guy!

Submitted Dec. 12, 2012 | flag