Dr. Eric Davenport

Rate Dr. Eric Davenport

Dr. Eric Davenport's Ratings

he is the most helpful and caring doctor I have ever had he made me feel like what I had to say was important I strongly recomened him to others

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

Went to Dr. Davenport after seeing another Dr. that treated patients like they are beneath him, and always very late. Dr. Davenport was on time, and professional. He is a bit frank but just ask him your questions and he will answer all of them. He made sure I was comfortable as can be for the procedure and explained everything and asked if I understood him and had questions. He likes to be comfortable himself and often wears jogging pants, but to me I don't care as long as he is a good Dr. Will be returning to Dr. Davenport for every colonoscopy.

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

Dr Davenport managed to fit me in to his very busy schedule, operating on me very late at night and completing the surgery well after midnight. He is a very positive man in his outlook but at the same time tells it like it is. A wry sense of humour covers his dedication to his patients. The procedure was explained thoroughly both before and after the surgery. Dr. Davenport is a credit to the medical profession and I cannot speak too highly of his expertise and care.

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Davenport was a true professional, knowledgeable, efficient and…caring!

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

Very kind Doctor. I had him for an upper scope. very good at what he does.

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

I found Dr Davenport very thorough. He communicated well with me and answered all my questions. He was very cautious with some complications I had post op. I would see him again.

Submitted March 13, 2013 | flag