Rate Dr. Eric Davenport

Dr. Eric Davenport's Ratings

Very knowledgeable doc. Caring. Intellectual and down to earth. A specialist who treats his patients on their level. Staff very helpful. Overall nice man

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2573764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

I found him to be a thorough and caring doctor, although he was quite vague on some things that still left me with a lot of questions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2556120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

he is the most helpful and caring doctor I have ever had he made me feel like what I had to say was important I strongly recomened him to others

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2197786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Went to Dr. Davenport after seeing another Dr. that treated patients like they are beneath him, and always very late. Dr. Davenport was on time, and professional. He is a bit frank but just ask him your questions and he will answer all of them. He made sure I was comfortable as can be for the procedure and explained everything and asked if I understood him and had questions. He likes to be comfortable himself and often wears jogging pants, but to me I don't care as long as he is a good Dr. Will be returning to Dr. Davenport for every colonoscopy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2197787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr Davenport managed to fit me in to his very busy schedule, operating on me very late at night and completing the surgery well after midnight. He is a very positive man in his outlook but at the same time tells it like it is. A wry sense of humour covers his dedication to his patients. The procedure was explained thoroughly both before and after the surgery. Dr. Davenport is a credit to the medical profession and I cannot speak too highly of his expertise and care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2197788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Davenport was a true professional, knowledgeable, efficient and…caring!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][64910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

Very kind Doctor. I had him for an upper scope. very good at what he does.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][64909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I found Dr Davenport very thorough. He communicated well with me and answered all my questions. He was very cautious with some complications I had post op. I would see him again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][64908].votes_count ]]