Rate Dr. Chiu Shing Tse

Dr. Chiu Shing Tse's Ratings

I have had Dr. Tse for my dentist for over 12 years. I am a difficult patient and have a very sensitive gag reflex, especially with any type of anesthetic. Dr. Tse manages to handle this in a very professional manner and will do whatever it takes to ensure that I remain calm, even if it means talking about things I'm interested in while completing the procedure. I have since moved to Calgary, but still come back for any type of dental work - he is truly one of the best and will look after your best interests.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

Wonderful doctor. Willing to spend extra time to explain what is wrong and what needs to be done. Knowledgeable, skillful, kind, gentle. I once was his last patient of the day, he stayed behind to explain how he will conduct my next procedure and showed me the equipment that will be used. Staff recognizes me when I walk in, polite and are fine to chat with. I will sure stay with Dr Tse until he retires.

Submitted March 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Chiu Shing Tse is a very skilful dentist. He is my new dentist he is very gentle. The staff are very kind to you. The staff greet you when you come in. Dr. Chiu Shing Tse is a really good dentist.

Submitted March 3, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Tse for 15 years. My cleaning, braces, wisdom tooth extractions and fillings were all done by Dr. Tse. Dr. Tse's office is equip with some of the most advance dental machine. He is knowledgeable and gives patients different options from cost-saving to advance treatment. He also always put patient's interest first. I highly recommend this dentist for your regular check ups.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag

The dentist is a very skillful person and is kowledgable. He try's to employ the most advanced machine and tools in his office. Unfortunately, his is the chief of staff in the clinic. She likes treating patients from HK and China and keeps telling patients with insurance that they should file insurance claims themselves. Her costs saving attitude undermines Dr Tse's workmanship and professional skill greatly.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2012 | flag