Rate Dr. Lloyd Costello

Dr. Lloyd Costello's Ratings

I could tell you how amazing an experience it is to see a doctor in this day and age who seems truly interested in your health and well being... but everyone else here beat me to it! The same can be said about how Dr. Costello LISTENS, how helpful his staff is and the rest of the great usual things have all been said here before because it's true, of course. The only thing new I may add is how impressed I was at his quest to learn NEW things to help his patients: holistic medicine, western medicine, faith and psychology. I was and am SO lucky to have found him.

Submitted May 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Costello and his team of caring/experienced medical professionals are a class act. My care has been their priority and my life is better as a result; with over a year of Dr. Costello's care. His approach is logical and hands-on, he listens to you as a patient, and he formulates the best possible approach medically to improve upon your well being and quality of life. A++, 5 star Doc!

Submitted Dec. 27, 2010 | flag

Like all of the other comments on here, Iam no exception, Dr C is by far the best Dr I have ever had the opportunity to deal with in my life.He is knowledgeable, empathetic, understanding, patient, kind, and gives you all the time you need to address your concerns. I sincerely hope the day never comes where I cannot have Dr C as my Dr...he is amazing, you may have to sit in the waiting room longer than you like, but once you get in, it is all so worth the wait. His staff is overall friendly and helpful, which is just another added plus. Run don't walk if you need a new Dr that cares about YOU!

Submitted Nov. 13, 2010 | flag

I don't have enough time or room to say the nice things I would like to say about this DR. So I will just say he is Wonderful!

Submitted Sept. 29, 2010 | flag

Hands down THE MOST sensitive, knowledgeable, supportive, and caring doctor EVER!!! I have been doctors all over the country, they broke the mold when they made this one because there is no other like him. I recommend him to young and old alike,especoally those dealing with intractable pain issues. Dr.Costello is incredible.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2010 | flag

Dr. Costello is an amazing doctor. First doctor I've been to in about 10 years who is compassionate and takes the time to listen to your problems and doesn't rush you out in 5 minutes!!! He's truly concerned about your health and does everything he can to solve the problem. He's the best - don't know what I'd do if he didn't come to the MOntrose office anymore!!!

Submitted March 10, 2009 | flag

I have been to a lot of Dr's in my life, and Iam very happy to come here to RateMD's and let everyone know what a good experience I have had with Dr Costello, the office waiting area is large & comfortable, the office staff is prompt friendly & helpful, the wait time is minimal compared to most other dr's....Dr Costello himself is very friendly and patient...he asks questions and "LISTENS" to your answers! I was a little apprehensive at first having had so many negative experiences with other dr's in the past but Iam so very happy and content with Dr C...and to be honest I feel lucky to have him as my Dr I would highly recommend him and if you do see him please come here and add your opinion because DR Costello deserves to be recognized and commended for his outstanding bedside manner and compassion as a Dr who does care!

Submitted March 2, 2009 | flag