Rate Dr. Samir E. Hage

Dr. Samir E. Hage's Ratings

Dr. Hage was my wife's doctor years ago, we always wanted to go back to his office he made her laugh after labor by saying " Piece of cake! Same time next year?" however different insurance prevented it for two of her pregnancies. In her current pregnancy she waited 3 1/2 months to finally get an appointment, waiting for insurance to go through. She picked Dr. Hage as her doctor of course and because she had been seen at the birth center for one visit, Dr. Hage refused to except her as a patient. My wife was crushed. I wondered what became of the kind doctor we had previously encountered. My wife is perfectly healthy, so their just was not any good reason for the straight out rejection, of my beautiful pregnant wife. My only thought is that this doctor is not the same man we dealt with seven years ago. My guess is that he no longer cares about his patience at all. Why else would he behave with such carelessness, to a former patient. People change.

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

Loved, loved, loved Dr. Hage I discovered him with the pregnancy of my second child and I wish I had him for a doctor for the first. I was hesitant to go to a male doctor but frankly his pleasant manner and respectful/professional attitude won me over completely. I also love Dr. Debbie Monroy, a collegue and nurse practitioner in his office. She is just one of those women who is so charming, easygoing and knowledgeable. Love this office and recommend it to every woman I know!

Submitted July 9, 2012 | flag

I LOVE THIS MAN TO PIECES!! He is a wonderful doctor who allowed me to finally carry my baby to full term. He deilvered my first born son. He is the most caring and professional doctor out there. I firmly belive I received the best care during my hugh risk pregnancy. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hage is wonderful - after years of complaining about pain to my general doctor, he found the problem.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag

AMAZING!!!! I was in tears when my insurance changed and I was no longer able to see him. He delivered my daughter and also was my gyno and removed a very large tumor via partial hysterectomy. He was so professional and I would recommend him to ANY woman....THE BEST!!!!!!!!

Submitted Sept. 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hage is the most professional, caring doctor that you will find. He is truly the best and I highly recommend him.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2010 | flag

He delivered my second baby and I had such a good experience with him as my dr. that I wanted to have another. He's awesome. I wouldn't go anywhere else...btw his nurse practitioner Debbie Monroy is great also.

Submitted July 29, 2010 | flag

LOVE HIM!!! I went to Dr Hage as a second opinion for premenopausal "issues", thank GOD I did. If I had gone with the first opinion I would have had needless surgery.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2009 | flag