Rate Dr. Bryce Weber

Dr. Bryce Weber's Ratings

My infant son has an issue with his testicle not descending, and I was referred to Dr. Weber. We were on time for our appointment however Dr. Weber was an hour and a half late. We had to wait in the lobby area with an unhappy and hungry infant for this time, without explanation from staff. When we finally did get in to see him, he did not mention nor apologize for his extreme lateness, or even acknowledge that we'd had to wait so long. He examined my child very quickly and then laid out the need for surgery. All of this under 5 minutes. He looked harried an frazzled and rushed through answering our questions. He also did not give any other options other than surgery and was not friendly or warm or made us feel at ease about putting a tiny baby under the knife and under general anesthesia. His staff (except for Shauna) seemed very disorganized and I left confused. I will be going back to our family doctor for another referral for a 2nd opinion and hopefully a better doctor.

Submitted July 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Weber performed kidney surgery on my husband; he was great; knowledgeable and helpful beforehand. However, later when he was on the ward, he did not pop in to see my husband any day. Following discharge we could not get the requisitions for follow-up lab work he'd ordered, no record had been left at the hospital & it was impossible to connect with a human at Vesia, his clinic. Today, he was scheduled to be admitted for the 2nd surgery tomorrow, but the hospital has no orders from Dr Weber. The hospital told us the Dr. (his staff, actually) must have forgot to set it up. We can't reach him or his clinic because they don't answer any extensions and do call backs in 48 hours! Their business process is terrible, disrespectful of patients. We have scheduled our month around this surgery date Dr. Weber gave us, but now find nothing was done to set it up. Between post-surgery last time and this time, I have wasted many, many, hours on the phone just trying to get hold of his office.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2013 | flag

In time of need Doctor Weber is the dedicated, knowledgable and has a heart of gold.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2013 | flag

We can not say enough good things about Dr. Weber. He has performed necessary late circumcisions on both of our sons and made the experience formidable. We trust him and found him to be an amazing surgeon.

Submitted May 21, 2013 | flag

I have never met Doctor Weber as I live in another province. However I Am a retired RN and have worked with doctors and specialists for many years. I heard about him from my daughter who has three gorgeous sons. The latest of these - Bennet was born with a condition which affected one of his kidneys. I was upset that I felt unable to be with my daughter and family as they went through a traumatic year trying to find out what was wrong with Ben. I thank God they were put in touch with Dr Weber. Since that time they seem so much more assured. It seems that apart from knowing his job Dr Weber actually cares. I'm sure all doctors claim to care but unfortunately they don't always demonstrate this. Being clever is not the only important part when dealing with people, compassion and empathy are a huge contributor. Dr Weber takes the time to :care, be kind and empathetic towards patient and family while be an excellent Doctor

Submitted Feb. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Weber is a light at the end of our families unknown, scary tunnel. Every time we have needed anything, had any concerns, or asked questions Dr. Weber has taken time to talk to us and answer the questions we had. He has never made us feel that our questions are silly or stupid. If we ask a question, you can see he takes time to process the question, then gives us an answer, and he answers truthfully not with just what we want to hear. The difference with Dr. Weber is that you can tell her cares about his patients and their well-being. He has been a true blessing for us and our little bub.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2012 | flag