Rate Dr. Thomas A. Moorcroft

Dr. Thomas A. Moorcroft's Ratings

Dr. Tom is incredible.I feel so fortunate to have him as my doctor. He is kind and personable and brilliant.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Moorcroft is the best doctor I've ever seen. He is caring, patient, extremely intelligent, and a superb listener. He also has a great sense of humor, which helps when you're feeling nervous.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Moorecroft is an rare find. He is a fabulous doctor and listens to his patients like no other. He looks at the big picture and will be sure to find the answer to your problems. Our family drove five hours to see him and it was well worth it. I think he is an amazing diagnostician, and wonderful with children. He is patient and laid back and is not only interested in your symptom today but also your previous health history. As a member of ILADS, in my opinion one of the best doctors of our time. A true gem!!

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag

This young fellow and his wife are the bright and shining stars in holistic medicine. He has treated a relative of mine for a misdiagnosis and she is coming around, when we thought we would lose her.My kids are on a wait list for this doctor. He's worth it. If you have Lyme Disease or any of the other tick born diseases this man's approach to getting rid of the chronic form is worth looking at by all medical practitioners in this state.

Submitted April 23, 2012 | flag