Rate Dr. Thomas A. Moorcroft

Dr. Thomas A. Moorcroft's Ratings

Great doc, knows his stuff but feels like a total business/money making machine. Rasing his rates again for bogus reasons (to cover emergency no shows?), always trying to sell you something.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr. Tom is THE best doctor I have ever seen. A fabulous doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2608280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Extremely knowledgeable regarding Lyme disease and all coinfections. Dr. Moorcroft will get to the root of your problems and help resolve them using both western and alternative approaches. He is brilliant!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2595801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Dr. Tom is incredible.I feel so fortunate to have him as my doctor. He is kind and personable and brilliant.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][66287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

Dr. Moorcroft is the best doctor I've ever seen. He is caring, patient, extremely intelligent, and a superb listener. He also has a great sense of humor, which helps when you're feeling nervous.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][66286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2013

Dr. Moorecroft is an rare find. He is a fabulous doctor and listens to his patients like no other. He looks at the big picture and will be sure to find the answer to your problems. Our family drove five hours to see him and it was well worth it. I think he is an amazing diagnostician, and wonderful with children. He is patient and laid back and is not only interested in your symptom today but also your previous health history. As a member of ILADS, in my opinion one of the best doctors of our time. A true gem!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][66285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

This young fellow and his wife are the bright and shining stars in holistic medicine. He has treated a relative of mine for a misdiagnosis and she is coming around, when we thought we would lose her.My kids are on a wait list for this doctor. He's worth it. If you have Lyme Disease or any of the other tick born diseases this man's approach to getting rid of the chronic form is worth looking at by all medical practitioners in this state.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][66284].votes_count ]]