Rate Dr. Sandy Bhasin

Dr. Sandy Bhasin's Ratings

Dr. Sandy is very friendly, understanding and amazing chiropractor. I have back problem form the last 3 years and gone through so many treatments but my back pain was getting worse. Then i found Dr. Sandy Bhasin through google and started my treatmant from last two years. I feel much better than before. I will recommend people to go there and see the difference.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Amazing Chiropractor, very caring, kind, positive and helpful.
I suffered from lower back pain for more than 20 years..Dr Sandy said that it would take a long time to see results and to be patient. It was 2 years before I felt good and now when I do have a relapse, the recovery time is very short. I would highly recommend Dr Sandy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Was very impressed with the personalized care. I started recovering much sooner than expected.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

Made my back way worse. Waste of time and money. Terribly unpunctual, too. Appointment times are a mirage.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

I am 55 and had never ever been to a chiropractor before. despite bearing with neck and lower back pain over a year. Naturally, I was skeptical as to the diagnosis, treatment and results. to start with, I found the atmosphere, staff and the doctor welcoming. The techniques used for initial base line were levered on technology and not subjective. treatment was gentle. The most important thing Dr. Sandy made me realize is the treatment in the clinic was a small %ge of cure and well being and rest was individual efforts to take charge of his health, do the exercises , dos and donts recommended and discipline oneself to a permanently higher level of health. Dr. Sandy has a youthful, upbeat and motivational personality, is open to ideas and demonstrates constant quest towards knowledge in his field and remaining at the pinnacle of the possible level of expertise. My recovery was quite rapid and despite getting better I have incorporated the stretches and other discipline as a part of my daily routine. In a nutshell, Dr. Sandy did not just provide a cure. He gave me something permanent (awareness of why the neck and back sprains happen, how to alleviate the pain and what is the importance of spinal chord and its curvature, nerve connections to the brain in the overall well being and how to safeguard it as one gets older) - the enlightenment, which will remain forever with me. Dont miss the 1 hr lecture he delivers at the beginning of the treatment programme. It not a pep talk, it has very useful things one would find quite valuable.

- Dev

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I'm a skeptic. I also have high standards when it comes to professional service. I also don't like writing these reviews, as most of them have been primarily negative due to my personal experiences with various doctors. I will say this though...Dr. Sandy Bhasin SAVED MY LIFE!!! 4 months ago, I couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, couldn't sit, couldn't do ANYTHING without being in agonizing, excruciating pain. The pain was 24/7, shooting, radiating, knife-like in my buttock, leg, even my foot! The drs in the ER simply prescribed me heavy narcotics and literally told me "Yea.. you're going to have a hard time with sciatica." GP tried to refer me to a Neurosurgeon for spine surgery! (I wasn't even 30yrs old!) I knew I had to try all non-conservative methods first. After reaching out randomly, by chance, a friend whose client saw Dr. Sandy for sciatica, referred me. I cried in the office.I was scared. Me the skeptic. I had nothing to lose but the pain. So, I started the Spinal Realignment Program

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2472576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

I was always very skeptical about going to a Chiropractor or even trusting one, but through my family’s recommendation, I decided to try it out for severe menstrual cramps and back pain that I have dealt with for over a decade. I noticed a tremendous difference within two months and I no longer rely on pain killers. I sit in front of the computer for majority of the day, for my job, which has caused a lot of stress on my spine over the years, however, with Dr. Sandy’s treatment, this pain has drastically been reduced. Dr. Sandy is very honest about his treatment methods and the whole process is actually a lifestyle change. I appreciate that he truly makes each visit a one on one experience. Not only is Dr. Sandy amazing, but his staff as well. They are always very respectful, professional and punctual at all times. Overall, I definitely recommend Dr. Sandy if you’re looking for an honest, respectful and knowledgeable Chiropractor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2197991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr.Sandy Bhasin is an amazing person, he is a very caring, kind, positive and helpful Chiropactor. He is a true insipration to Good Health. He cares about your health,your familys health, and your well being and always makes sure you are feeling 100% leaving his office. I highly recommend anyone to see Dr.Sandy Bhasin for Chiropatic Treatment or any other problems you are having. The staff is very friendly, they greet you with a smile at all times and they are always willing to accomadate your needs. The office is very clean. Thank you Dr.Sandy Bhasin for everything and for changing my life for the better. Marcella Palumbo

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2197992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2197990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr Sandy has made a huge impact on my well being. He started by first treating my back pain and the gradually shifted my attention to weight loss, then healthy eating and exercise program. Ultimately he brought me to view to entire spectrum of issues that affect the health and well being of myself. I feel like a 45 years old when I am now past 61 years old.Dr Sandy truly cares for his patients and is unique in going beyond the normal scope of his profession. Bravo and kudos are due. Thanks a million Dr Sandy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][66359].votes_count ]]