Rate Dr. Sandy Bhasin

Dr. Sandy Bhasin's Ratings

I'm a skeptic. I also have high standards when it comes to professional service. I also don't like writing these reviews, as most of them have been primarily negative due to my personal experiences with various doctors. I will say this though...Dr. Sandy Bhasin SAVED MY LIFE!!! 4 months ago, I couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, couldn't sit, couldn't do ANYTHING without being in agonizing, excruciating pain. The pain was 24/7, shooting, radiating, knife-like in my buttock, leg, even my foot! The drs in the ER simply prescribed me heavy narcotics and literally told me "Yea.. you're going to have a hard time with sciatica." GP tried to refer me to a Neurosurgeon for spine surgery! (I wasn't even 30yrs old!) I knew I had to try all non-conservative methods first. After reaching out randomly, by chance, a friend whose client saw Dr. Sandy for sciatica, referred me. I cried in the office.I was scared. Me the skeptic. I had nothing to lose but the pain. So, I started the Spinal Realignment Program

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

I was always very skeptical about going to a Chiropractor or even trusting one, but through my family’s recommendation, I decided to try it out for severe menstrual cramps and back pain that I have dealt with for over a decade. I noticed a tremendous difference within two months and I no longer rely on pain killers. I sit in front of the computer for majority of the day, for my job, which has caused a lot of stress on my spine over the years, however, with Dr. Sandy’s treatment, this pain has drastically been reduced. Dr. Sandy is very honest about his treatment methods and the whole process is actually a lifestyle change. I appreciate that he truly makes each visit a one on one experience. Not only is Dr. Sandy amazing, but his staff as well. They are always very respectful, professional and punctual at all times. Overall, I definitely recommend Dr. Sandy if you’re looking for an honest, respectful and knowledgeable Chiropractor.

Submitted July 8, 2014 | flag

Dr.Sandy Bhasin is an amazing person, he is a very caring, kind, positive and helpful Chiropactor. He is a true insipration to Good Health. He cares about your health,your familys health, and your well being and always makes sure you are feeling 100% leaving his office. I highly recommend anyone to see Dr.Sandy Bhasin for Chiropatic Treatment or any other problems you are having. The staff is very friendly, they greet you with a smile at all times and they are always willing to accomadate your needs. The office is very clean. Thank you Dr.Sandy Bhasin for everything and for changing my life for the better. Marcella Palumbo

Submitted July 5, 2014 | flag

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

Dr Sandy has made a huge impact on my well being. He started by first treating my back pain and the gradually shifted my attention to weight loss, then healthy eating and exercise program. Ultimately he brought me to view to entire spectrum of issues that affect the health and well being of myself. I feel like a 45 years old when I am now past 61 years old.Dr Sandy truly cares for his patients and is unique in going beyond the normal scope of his profession. Bravo and kudos are due. Thanks a million Dr Sandy.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr Sandy is helpful and knowledgeable and goes the extra mile for his patients. I was suffering from back pain and pinched nerve and started my treatment with Dr Sandy. Within a few sessions I felt a relief and continued my regular visits to Dr Sandy for upkeep and maintenance of the spine. Till date I have seen a huge improvement with my back pain in turn his treatment improved my sleep pattern as well. In addition his staff is friendly and informative who always provide excellent care/customer service. I am glad I found Dr Sandy who is a true blessing in my life. I would highly recommend him to anyone that suffers from back problems.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

I have known Dr Sandy for 3 years now. He is an amazing person and has helped me tremendously. Especially now during my pregnancy, I am able to sleep better and no longer suffer from headaches. His technique is very gentle, safe, effective and it made me feel very comfortable during my pregnancy. I am confident that Dr Sandy's adjustments will help me have a safe pregnancy and an easy delivery. I would highly recommend Dr Sandy to anyone who is in pain or just wants to keep feeling their best.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sandy Bhasin is undoubtedly one of the best chiropractors. Had it not been for him I would have been bed ridden. Dr. Sandy,as we call him, is an excellent chiropractor- the best of the best. He has given me back the ability to function again in my life.He is the best thing that has happened to me and my family. I was in constant pain in my knees with a tingling, buzzing sensation and unable to do many of the ordinary daily activities such as dressing, walking, driving or even sitting for any amount of time.Medical doctors could do nothing for me except prescribe very strong pain killersalong with other strong medicines which only gave me heartburn and tons of side effects but no relief. I finally had enough and decided to see Dr. Sandy. I am now able to do all these activities perfectly well and my mobility has improved too. He is informative, knowledgeable, and takes pride in offering a high level of care.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr Sandy cares and listens! I no longer suffer from headaches and can sleep better. Would recommend him to everyone.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr Sandy Bhasin is an amazing chiropractor! I was in severe lower back pain and was unable to sleep, sit or stand. Thanks to him, I am now pain-free and medicine-free! Very knowledgeable, helpful and professional. He has a genuine care for the health and well being of his patients. He clearly loves chiropractic and you always leave his office feeling better than when you came in. I feel more energetic and I feel like I have a new lease on life!

Submitted Oct. 8, 2013 | flag