You may also like

Rate Dr. Sandy Bhasin

Dr. Sandy Bhasin's Ratings

Frankly I was rather skeptical about chiropractic treatment until I met with Dr. Sandy Bhasin. My lower back has been hurting for a while and hindering with my daily routines. I used to literally force myself to do normal activities which we take for granted. I must admit that after I started getting treatment from Dr. Sandy I have noticed a significant difference in my health in less than 2 months. Not only the pain has gone but I also feel more energetic and more focused on my work. He is extremely passionate about his work and moreover he is concerned about the well being of his patients. I trust Dr. Sandy with my health and I would highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Sandy and God bless you.
Mohsin

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Before I started treatment with Dr Sandy my lower back was very sore after doing chores, standing for long hours or climbing stairs. I had discomfort in my knees and lower back while walking. I used to get headaches when exposed to sun for as little as 3 minutes. I had trouble focusing. As part of my workout regimen I was only able to run 3 times a week up to a distance of 3K and my recovery between runs was very long. After only 2 months' treatment by Dr Sandy I don't have any soreness in my lower back even after all the chores or climbing stairs many times, I have no discomfort while walking, no headaches after sun exposure and now I am able to run 5 times a week up to a distance of 4k. My recovery between runs is very quick. I thought my sleep was good before I went to Dr. Sandy. Now I am surprised that my sleep is even better now. It is more restful than before. My focus has dramatically improved. My experience with Dr Sandy and his staff has been nothing short of great. I am surprised to read some of the negative comments below. Dr. Sandy is very compassionate, knowledgeable and a very good listener which makes him an excellent doctor. I always feel very positive when I walk into his clinic. As his patient you have to follow his instructions otherwise you won't see good results...
Vani

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I have been with Dr. Sandy Bhasin for almost 6-7 years & I am happy with my chiropractic services .He is not only offering chiropractic services ,but also overall health & wellness .

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2791361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Bhasin seemed to be in a rush most of the time and did not provide the comfort I needed. The older lady at the front desk with the glasses was also very rude. She was unable to answer simple questions as if she was untrained. Very unprofessional, and always looks sad and angry, very unapproachable. The other staff were too young and i felt as though they were quite immature.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2762993].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 31, 2015

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2761115].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 29, 2015

Dr Bhasin is so compassionate and professional. I take me Mommy to his office and the staff working there are also so nice. My Mum has shown signs of improvement and I am optimistic that she will get better. I recommend him to people who really need healing.....Jim Patel..Mississauga-Ontario

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2746529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I have been suffering from sleeplessness from my teens, and last August our car was rear ended and I suffered severe pain on my lower back shoulder and neck. My right leg started swelling up. We heard of Dr. Sandy from one of our close friends and i started receiving treatment from him. My body pains have been greatly reduced and my sleep is improving.
Another very important incident that took place, was on the 17th of Feb.,15 Dr. Sandy had a
Heart Attack/Stroke prevention seminar which My husband & I attended. On the 19th my husband was feeling out of sorts and checked his blood pressure, first it showed 157/89 and since he still did not feel good after a shower he checked again and it was 209/107 and he immediately called for an ambulance and went to immergency , they gave him all the preventative medication did the blood tests xrays Ecg. and when his blood pressure came down to 165/89 he was discharged. We could deffinitely say that the seminar that Dr.Sandy provided free and dedicated to his Mum who recently had suffered a mild Heart Attack educatd us to be able to take the timely action and prevent a heart attack . I am so pleased to be his patient, as his treatment is painless his knowledge of my symptoms are so present in his mind at every vist and he knows and treats me according to my urgent need and the rest simply cure on their own. I also take this opportunity to thank his staff who are the friendliest and most courteous. We thank Dr. Sandy and his Staff for their kindest services.
We do pray for all who enter his clinic to receive complete healing. Gods blessings to all.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2745902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I am currently a patient of Dr.Sandy. My husband has been his patient since last year. He was suffering from severe pain in the back and shoulders. I helplessly watched him go through anxiety attacks, lightheadedness and heart palpitations. We heard about Dr. Sandy and my husband decided to get treated by him. My husband recovered much sooner than expected for which I am very thankful to Dr Sandy. Now he has no backpain whatsoever and even after doing strenous activity like snow shovelling or heavy lifting he recovers within couple of hours what used to take several days before seeing Dr.Sandy. Seeing such great results I decided get treated by Dr. Sandy as I have some mobility issues, sciatica, neck pain and a crooked hip bone. I love running and usually I am very sore after the run and take a long time to recover before my next run. Dr, Sandy is helping me so I can realize my full potential. I have only started my treatment since the last 3 weeks and already seeing some great results. Dr. Sandy is very compassionate and has an excellent knowledge of the spine, nutrition and a great coach when it comes to leading a positive and healthy lifestyle. His methods are very gentle and I feel totally comfortable with his treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Sandy to any one...

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2738620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Reading some of the comments below…who are these people? Dr. Sandy is great, have worked with him for years, best Chiropractor, staff is great. My calls always get returned, and there is someone always there to answer. Quick waiting time, professional, great customer service, a lot of knowledge on spirituality, health and food. Keep appointments to keep on track with health. It’s not just Chiropractic, but an overall health lifestyle change at his office with his associates. Had weak knees due to a medication change, and Dr. Sandy strengthen them in 2 sessions. He’s a coach in your health, always wanting you to be your best and perform at your optimal level. There is always hope. Him and his associates are very passionate about health and well being.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2738536].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

He is a chiropractor. I don't know why he believes himself qualified to advise people on diet related issues. He too d me to eat only fruits and veggies for a month without advising me to take Vitamin B12 supplements which are hard to get from non-meat sources. Vitamin B12 deficiency can result in serious health problems. I found this out on my own the hard way.

Also he is very unprofessional, doesn't explain his "treatment" is pressing on spine for 2 minutes nor did he explain what that does. After the first appointment I was leaving, then when receptionist asked me for full payment I told her all he did was press on my neck. I didn't understand that itself was supposed to be the treatment. I did pay but the next day I got an angry voicemail from him firing me as a patient! He didn't even ask me my side of what happened before doing this. It was his fault in the first place I didn't understand what his services were, he did not explain anything!

I did enjoy his diet related info and enjoyed reading one of his books in e reception area. When he it went missing he asked me if I stole it. I bought myself one and bought him one too for his loss even though I would never steal from anyone. Was very shocked when he accused me of stealing it.

His treatments did absolutely nothing for my back problems although some of the food info was interesting.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2712511].votes_count ]]