You may also like

Rate Dr. Sandy Bhasin

Dr. Sandy Bhasin's Ratings

Walking in to the place gives you a bad vibe. No one knows how to speak English properly!! It's like walking into a ESL class. There's no friendly faces! Not even the doctor is friendly! Over priced and bad staff. I've been going to him for a few months and haven't seen any improvements. Not in my health or in my appointment punctuality. If I arrive at ten I'm not taken in until 10:40. I have other things to do. I told them I was unsatisfied with my treatment and I didn't even get full refund. If the treatment is doing more harm than good I should be reimbursed! They have a failing system which will hopefully close down the clinic.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2856605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

When I visited Dr.Sandy, I was suffering from pain below by left shoulder blade, on my elbow, stiffness on my neck and also tinkling down my elbow. It was hurting me at the back when I was sitting. After Dr. Sandy's treatment, I got complete relief from the pain. Now, I am very happy about my health. Also, I liked the doctor's approach for treatment. I would recommend him without doubt to anyone and every one who is suffering from such pains.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2847600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I have been suffering with Ankylosing Sponsilytis for almost 7 months. After popping NSAIDs for months and going to a traditional chiropractor, I had no improvement in my pain at all. There were days when even moving my feet or even toes used to caused an excruciating pain. A colleague of mine referred me to Dr. Bhasin, as he had seen amazing results in his & his daughters health cause of Dr. Bhasin's treatment. Dr. Bhasin treated me for almost 3 months & I must say that his treatment has been the only thing out of all the things I tried; that not only helped me reduce my pain but he also taught/enabled me to manage my pain. Dr. Bhasin is not only an amazing health practitioner but an amazing human being too. He connects to his patients at a personal level & he's always available to listen and council his patients. His staff is also very helpful & pleasant to deal with.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2823035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Frankly I was rather skeptical about chiropractic treatment until I met with Dr. Sandy Bhasin. My lower back has been hurting for a while and hindering with my daily routines. I used to literally force myself to do normal activities which we take for granted. I must admit that after I started getting treatment from Dr. Sandy I have noticed a significant difference in my health in less than 2 months. Not only the pain has gone but I also feel more energetic and more focused on my work. He is extremely passionate about his work and moreover he is concerned about the well being of his patients. I trust Dr. Sandy with my health and I would highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Sandy and God bless you.
Mohsin

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2805655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Before I started treatment with Dr Sandy my lower back was very sore after doing chores, standing for long hours or climbing stairs. I had discomfort in my knees and lower back while walking. I used to get headaches when exposed to sun for as little as 3 minutes. I had trouble focusing. As part of my workout regimen I was only able to run 3 times a week up to a distance of 3K and my recovery between runs was very long. After only 2 months' treatment by Dr Sandy I don't have any soreness in my lower back even after all the chores or climbing stairs many times, I have no discomfort while walking, no headaches after sun exposure and now I am able to run 5 times a week up to a distance of 4k. My recovery between runs is very quick. I thought my sleep was good before I went to Dr. Sandy. Now I am surprised that my sleep is even better now. It is more restful than before. My focus has dramatically improved. My experience with Dr Sandy and his staff has been nothing short of great. I am surprised to read some of the negative comments below. Dr. Sandy is very compassionate, knowledgeable and a very good listener which makes him an excellent doctor. I always feel very positive when I walk into his clinic. As his patient you have to follow his instructions otherwise you won't see good results...
Vani

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2801231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I have been with Dr. Sandy Bhasin for almost 6-7 years & I am happy with my chiropractic services .He is not only offering chiropractic services ,but also overall health & wellness .

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2791361].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Bhasin seemed to be in a rush most of the time and did not provide the comfort I needed. The older lady at the front desk with the glasses was also very rude. She was unable to answer simple questions as if she was untrained. Very unprofessional, and always looks sad and angry, very unapproachable. The other staff were too young and i felt as though they were quite immature.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2762993].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 31, 2015

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2761115].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 29, 2015

Dr Bhasin is so compassionate and professional. I take me Mommy to his office and the staff working there are also so nice. My Mum has shown signs of improvement and I am optimistic that she will get better. I recommend him to people who really need healing.....Jim Patel..Mississauga-Ontario

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2746529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I have been suffering from sleeplessness from my teens, and last August our car was rear ended and I suffered severe pain on my lower back shoulder and neck. My right leg started swelling up. We heard of Dr. Sandy from one of our close friends and i started receiving treatment from him. My body pains have been greatly reduced and my sleep is improving.
Another very important incident that took place, was on the 17th of Feb.,15 Dr. Sandy had a
Heart Attack/Stroke prevention seminar which My husband & I attended. On the 19th my husband was feeling out of sorts and checked his blood pressure, first it showed 157/89 and since he still did not feel good after a shower he checked again and it was 209/107 and he immediately called for an ambulance and went to immergency , they gave him all the preventative medication did the blood tests xrays Ecg. and when his blood pressure came down to 165/89 he was discharged. We could deffinitely say that the seminar that Dr.Sandy provided free and dedicated to his Mum who recently had suffered a mild Heart Attack educatd us to be able to take the timely action and prevent a heart attack . I am so pleased to be his patient, as his treatment is painless his knowledge of my symptoms are so present in his mind at every vist and he knows and treats me according to my urgent need and the rest simply cure on their own. I also take this opportunity to thank his staff who are the friendliest and most courteous. We thank Dr. Sandy and his Staff for their kindest services.
We do pray for all who enter his clinic to receive complete healing. Gods blessings to all.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2745902].votes_count ]]