Dr. Radha Kohly

Rate Dr. Radha Kohly

Dr. Radha Kohly's Ratings

Dr. Kohly is very kind and sensitive. She is such a delight. Reassuring in an understanding way. I like that she reassures me along the way in an evaluation. Much family history with eye ailments and she helps take my worry away. Her manner is professional and I believe she really knows her stuff! Thank you!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2013 | flag

Sandri, a girl who typed me in the system. Very polite, positive and quick. Second person was Dr. Kohly's assistant Amalie very professional, kind and helpful. Next was Andrina who was patient, positive and kind. Dr. Kohly herself is an outstanding character.I was absorbed by her gravity. she was very thorough, professional and sensitive. She found a small spot inside my retina and rapidly fixed it by laser.I have a follow up appointment with Dr. Kohly on Oct 11 which I am already looking forward to. In general I found Dr. Kohly very sharp, serious and knowledgeable.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Kohly for a few years for follow-up after a surgery from when I was living in another city. I have found her absolutely lovely. She does sometimes have long wait times, but the office explains to patients that emergencies are given top priority. If I was experiencing another retinal detachment, that is certainly the urgency of care I would want, and I find it understandable that my check-ups are sometimes delayed for other patients' urgent situations. The one difficulty I have had is long delays in hearing back when trying to schedule appointments.

Submitted May 26, 2013 | flag

Overly busy, juggles too many patients at once. Wait times are very long. Doesn't seem very empatetic with patients.

Submitted March 19, 2013 | flag