Rate Dr. Esti M. Bakty

Dr. Esti M. Bakty's Ratings

Dr. Bakty is absolutely amazing and I quite honestly could not ask for anything more in a physician.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr. Bakty for knee pain that came from a bad fall years ago - I was tired of being told to "ice it" or given Cortisone injections or pain medication that made me drowsy, nauseous and itchy. After a short conversation about when the pain started, how bad, etc., she gave me a PRP treatment. I had never heard of it before, but just the explanation behind it made me confident in the process. My knee was a little achy the next couple of days, as the doctor told me it would be, but afterwards the pain was GONE. It was miraculous. Her secretary was very nice and helpful. The whole experience was such a relief coming from "traditional" medicine. I'm a naturopathic medicine advocate and will be patient of Dr. Bakty for as long as possible.

Submitted May 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bakty is the best doctor I have seen in years. Her staff went above and beyond to make me feel welcome. When I scheduled my initial appointment I contacted them via email and I heard from them in less than 20 minutes. Of the five doctors I reached out to, they were the only ones with that kind of response time. They even called weekly to check on me and see if I needed anything. When I have a question, the Dr. is contacted and I hear back within MINUTES. She tries to treat with natural techniques and remedies, but will also use conventional, western medicine if that is the best course of action. I am her biggest fan, and have told everyone I know about her.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bakty was amazing when she did prollo therapy on my ankle. first she kept me talking to keep my mind off of the pain durring the needle stick. she also has a very steady hand. I went into the office using crutches in a lot of pain. a 8-9/10. after I left I could actually walk on my ankle and the pain was only a 3-4/10. the treatment was very inexpensive. making my next appointment was very easy as well and they worked around my schedule to get me in when it worked out best for me. I am very happy with Dr. Bakty's services and I will for sure be a returning patient.

Submitted April 22, 2012 | flag

She was excellent. I got prolo therapy with her. She was very professional and made me feel very comfortable. The prolo has really helped with my on going knee issue and i will continue to use Dr. Bakty!

Submitted April 22, 2012 | flag

Best Nathuropath I have ever been to. Very knowledgable, very kind, gente and caring, always there for me. Highly recommend her. She is also highly recommended by her peers. Did not feel an thing with any injections and I am very terrified on needles.

Submitted April 21, 2012 | flag