Dr. Liliana Oliveira

Rate Dr. Liliana Oliveira

Dr. Liliana Oliveira's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Oliveira is a wonderful caring doctor who took the time to explain what she was doing and the results. I went in for a routine colonoscopy, she was only able to do a partial but recommended I have a CT scan which was arranged the same day in the hospital. Thank God is all I have to say as the results found a grey matter immediately booked an appointment to see a surgeon. All that to say as it turned out I had a carcinoid tumour stage I cancer which was removed. If it wasn't for her caring nature I wouldn't be here. God bless her she is an angel!

Submitted May 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Oliveira has a way of making you feel at ease. She takes the time to fully explain the procedure and the subsequent results. She is a true professional. When the need arises I will certainly refer my clients, friends and family to Dr. Oliveira.

Submitted March 28, 2013 | flag

Dr Oliveira really listened & offered well thought out course of action. I've had conflicting diagnoses & ineffective treatments from two previous Drs but feel confident that Dr. Oliveira will find the best way forward. Her office runs efficiently thanks to Denise, who clearly enjoys her work. Highly recommended!

Submitted Aug. 8, 2012 | flag

First visit today. Very caring, friendly and approachable. Gave me all the time I needed and answered every question. For the first time in months I feel confident that my colitis is going to get under control because she is very confident. Her secretary is really nice and sets the tone for the office. I am truly grateful.

Submitted July 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Oliveira is the 3rd gastroenterologist I've had. (due to moving alot) but she's the first one who actually took the time to talk to me about my crohn's and offer advise and potential solutions to my issues. Very happy to have her as a Dr.

Submitted July 5, 2012 | flag

Love this Dr! Saw her for a first appointment two weeks ago and she really listened. I didn't feel rushed and she was really interested in my symptoms. Yesterday she performed a colonoscopy and was gentle and careful. I'm so happy to have been referred to her.

Submitted June 13, 2012 | flag