You may also like

Rate Dr. Liliana Oliveira

Dr. Liliana Oliveira's Ratings

After most difficult couple of years of being referred back and forth to GI Specialists,
I was sent to Dr. Oliveira. By then I was very, very ill. Upon examination, colonoscopy and
biopsies, she said...' I think I can make you feel better...'.
It has been close to 4 years under her care, I have not looked back and there is real hope!
I believe her understanding and genuine care are miraculous... Thank you! Dr. Oliveira!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Shes an ok doctor but she is not very good for following up with emails her front desk staff are horrible very pushy also said they would call for follow up appointment in 6 months still waiting for that call it has been 7 months still no call they also never told me about my first appointment with them they called me a week before the appointment was scheduled. Dr Oliverira experiments with things she thinks that might work for your problem instead of doing a simple examination to find out the true problem also the ONE nurse I had was extremely rude/ inexperienced I had to cover my self up with the blanket I would avoid OGI at all costs just a waist of time stuck with a problem she cant figure out and having to get another referral to another Doctor

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2755138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I had an endoscopy performed by this lovely Doctor. Oh how kind and gentle she was. Doctor O. certainly takes her time to listen. Now I am having a colonoscopy by the lovely Dr. O. and I know I will be well looked after. I know Doctor O. will find a solution to my problem and improve my quality of life. Bravo Dr. Liliana Oliveira. P.S. Denise is Dr. O.'s office admin. and she is awesome and sweet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

She is compassionate, she listens and truly cares about your treatment. She will explain the options and does not push you toward one, rather gives you the pros and cons to each option. After having 4 other gi's, she was the only one who got my UC under control, mainly because she actually listened to what I was saying.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Amazing specialist. She is very knowledgeable And compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2715713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

L. Oliveira just did a colonoscopy on me and it wasn't very pleasant. Even with sedation the procedure was painful. She told me it wouldn't be like my previous experience at all because I would be heavily sedated. It felt like medical torture because I actually remember what happened unlike my first experience. I left the office feeling very disappointed, violated and livid. I actually felt like an object. She didn't even discuss the findings with me before I left. A nurse just gave me discharge instructions, a prescription, and told to visit a website that I can't access and to book a follow up appointment in 4 months.
L. Oliveira is a nice doctor with good interpersonal skills but I have no interest in seeing her or any other gastroenterologist again. I will never ever agree to do another colonoscopy again.
Now I know why I was very reluctant to do the procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

Dr.Oliveira is compassionate. During my visit with her, she looked at me while I talked instead of taking notes. She listened. I feel blessed to be in her care. Her assistant Denise is friendly, knowledgable and calls it like it is. I like that. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

Dr. Oliveira is a wonderful caring doctor. Denise is so caring as well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2676907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Dr. Oliveira is the third GI I've seen and the only who will listen. She took her time with me and asked me a lot of questions to get a good history. She was very good at explaining her reasoning for the next steps that should be taken. She has a fantastic bedside manner and is determined to get to the root cause. I would highly recommend her. The staff at this clinic are wonderful as well and promptly return phone calls.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2672126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Dr. Oliveira is one of the most caring, compassionate doctors I have ever met. She takes time to listen and explains things carefully. I had a colonoscopy that I didn't even feel after another dr performed one that was so painful I was terrified to have another one. Her followups are thorough and she helped refer me to another specialist when something else came up. I wasn't sure what to do and faxed her an MRI report. Her office called within an hour. Unbelievably wonderful person as is Denise, her office administrator!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2651712].votes_count ]]