Rate Dr. Liliana Oliveira

Dr. Liliana Oliveira's Ratings

Amazing specialist. She is very knowledgeable And compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2715713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

L. Oliveira just did a colonoscopy on me and it wasn't very pleasant. Even with sedation the procedure was painful. She told me it wouldn't be like my previous experience at all because I would be heavily sedated. It felt like medical torture because I actually remember what happened unlike my first experience. I left the office feeling very disappointed, violated and livid. I actually felt like an object. She didn't even discuss the findings with me before I left. A nurse just gave me discharge instructions, a prescription, and told to visit a website that I can't access and to book a follow up appointment in 4 months.
L. Oliveira is a nice doctor with good interpersonal skills but I have no interest in seeing her or any other gastroenterologist again. I will never ever agree to do another colonoscopy again.
Now I know why I was very reluctant to do the procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

Dr.Oliveira is compassionate. During my visit with her, she looked at me while I talked instead of taking notes. She listened. I feel blessed to be in her care. Her assistant Denise is friendly, knowledgable and calls it like it is. I like that. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

Dr. Oliveira is a wonderful caring doctor. Denise is so caring as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Dr. Oliveira is the third GI I've seen and the only who will listen. She took her time with me and asked me a lot of questions to get a good history. She was very good at explaining her reasoning for the next steps that should be taken. She has a fantastic bedside manner and is determined to get to the root cause. I would highly recommend her. The staff at this clinic are wonderful as well and promptly return phone calls.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2672126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Dr. Oliveira is one of the most caring, compassionate doctors I have ever met. She takes time to listen and explains things carefully. I had a colonoscopy that I didn't even feel after another dr performed one that was so painful I was terrified to have another one. Her followups are thorough and she helped refer me to another specialist when something else came up. I wasn't sure what to do and faxed her an MRI report. Her office called within an hour. Unbelievably wonderful person as is Denise, her office administrator!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Dr. Oliveira performed a routine colonoscopy on me in September 2014. I was a bit nervous going in since I chose to do it without any sedation whatsoever (not even twilight sedation). Despite this, she put me at ease from the very beginning by initiating what turned out to be a very stimulating discussion about my work. This completely distracted me from the actual procedure, and it was over before I knew it. I would go see her again in a heartbeat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr. Oliveira helped me more then she knows when I was at a very low point. She and her staff were so very compassionate and professional. Met her through the emergency at the general hospital and have been so appreciative of her care. And appreciate her taking on my case. This doctor really cares about her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

Dr. Oliveira is a wonderful caring doctor who took the time to explain what she was doing and the results. I went in for a routine colonoscopy, she was only able to do a partial but recommended I have a CT scan which was arranged the same day in the hospital. Thank God is all I have to say as the results found a grey matter immediately booked an appointment to see a surgeon. All that to say as it turned out I had a carcinoid tumour stage I cancer which was removed. If it wasn't for her caring nature I wouldn't be here. God bless her she is an angel!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2198064].votes_count ]]