Rate Dr. Mark Jones

Dr. Mark Jones's Ratings

I, unfortunately, cannot agree with the previous comment about Dr. Jones "making anyone feel comfortable". Maybe he was having an off day but I walked out of his office untreated and shaking, following his interaction with me...and I use the term "inter"action loosely because that would imply I was involved in it. His receptionist was lovely, and indeed his office immaculate and exceptionally appointed. He, also, indeed seem very knowledgeable and he was going to tell me everything he knew, without a word in edge-wise from me; instead, he informed me of all the things I had been doing wrong and every misguided move previous doctors and foot care companies had made with me. I work in health care and I have never before felt the need to leave a health care practitioner's office without treatment because of their bedside manner. I was not charged for the visit, thankfully, and will remember his diatribe as an example to me how not to care for my own patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][124982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

Mark is as good as my previous Poditrist was bad. High praise indeed. Mark is highly engaged and extremely thorough. He follows up and will refer you for additional procedures if he thinks it will help. He is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][124981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

I highly recomend Mark Jones.This is a well run office,and very sanitary.I have been to many over the years, and nobody is even close to this. He has given me more info and help, over the last five years , than all of my previous doctors combined...His receptionist has also been extremely helpful in the past, and always goes out of her way to help me setting appointments and such.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][124980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr. Jones is excellent! I have been to a couple of podiatrists before and none of them gave me the information that Dr. Jones did. i.e. what shoes I should and shouldn't wear to prevent my problem from happening and he explained why. He explains things well and his receptionist is very pleasant and cheerful. Appts are pretty well on time so there's not much of a wait whenever I go in. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][124979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2012

Dr Jones is wonderful. He was my mom's podiatrist and she loved him. Now I see him too. He is a real charmer, very personable and will make anyone feel at ease. He does not push anything on you and really just wants to help. His assistant is also excellent, very polite, efficient and nice. The office is well-run. I always look forward to seeing Dr Jones..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][124978].votes_count ]]