Rate Dr. Sara Zahiri

Dr. Sara Zahiri's Ratings

Excellent service... Dr. Zahiri has a high level of knowledge and is very professional. Best optometrist I have ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2472593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

This doctor saved my life. My boyfriend wears glasses and after I sat through his exam, I decided to get one too after I noticed how great she was. I was having a lot of headaches and my family doctor couldn't figure out the cause. She squeezed me in because I live a little far, and it turned out I didn't need glasses, but she checked the health of my eyes and told me I needed to be seen immediately for an MRI and a neurologist. She sent me straight to the hospital, it turns out I had a lot of pressure building up inside my brain. She literally saved my life. I cant thank her enough. I wish all doctors were this thorough. I had visited my family doctor several times, she never caught a thing, even though I complained of constant headaches. If it wasn't for Dr Zahiri, I don't know where I would be today. I had no idea that so much could be determined from an eye exam.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2198088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Zahiri was supper helpful in answering my many questions regarding eye health. She made me feel confident that my prescription was right for me and even conducted additional tests that were not part of the regular eye exam. I will definitely be going back to her for my future eye exams.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][125056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Was not rushed, took her time, and did a good eye exam. I will be definitely coming back and already brought my whole family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][125055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2012

Wow what a doctor, dr zahiri spent over an hour on my exam until she found the problem and diagnosed my condition. She was professional, answered all my questions during the exam and the follow up visits as well. She really knows her stuff and I will be bringing my children for their checkups going forth. Top notch doctor, A++!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][125054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2012

Excellent experience with Dr. Zahiri! She is a good Optometrist and this is the second time I visit her. She remembered my name and all the things we discussed during our last meet, which I found impressive. She was thorough, positive, and I truly love her personality. I have allready recommended to her everyone I know who needs to get their eyes checked because I believe a good doctor is hard to find so when I get a great experience I make sure I let others know!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][125053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

I had a great experience with Dr. Zahiri. She provided great service, took her time with me, and helped explain things well. Much better than the last time I visited a doctor. High recommended, already referred my family to her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][125052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2012

I just had my eye examined after 6 years because I was having trouble reading. I was really impressed by this doctor. She was very knowledgable and knows eyes inside and out. Very helpful too, she took her time explaining everything to me. Now I can finally read without a headache!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][125051].votes_count ]]