Rate Dr. Tahmures Bahrami

Dr. Tahmures Bahrami's Ratings

it was a terrible experience meeting him .I had the misfortune of seeing this doctor. I don't know how this man is allowed to practice medicine in this country . For the sake of your health and peace of mind, stay away from this man.He does not look normal himself.I am going to write a letter to college about the weird behaviour of him , I advise ladies to take some one with them during the visit .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

I went to see him last week , He is a not talking very much, he did not explain about my condition, when he talkks he keep looking at the computer and is not empathetic at all .I try to ask him about my contition but he referred me to another time.as a physical he did not examined well , my previous doctor spent 20-30 minutes when I had physical but for him was 5 minutes, he requested some tests and thats it!!!!!. I think he wrote the previous comment on himself. I don't go back to him and I will not recommend him to any one. also some of the client come for T3 shopping !!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

I came from another Doctor to Dr.Bahrami, it took months for me to get referral to specialist. he is vey kind and accepted me as his patient and advised me to book for physical and laboratory check up .He is very prompt and competent doctor. He reviewed all of my medication and laboratory report, he made a referral to diabetic center in HSC, I know much more about my diabetes since he is my physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2751422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

He is very disruptive with poor communication skills .His english is poor, instead of effective communication , He keep saying" you know, you know' and he is in hurry to send you out of the room . I agree with previous rater about some of his client , it takes 5 seconds to see them and they sell out the prescription in front of the clinic unfortunately, it seems to me that college of physicians and surgeons of manitoba does not do anything about this type of doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

always in rush, could not understand him, most of the patient come for T3, Temazepam

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

He is incredible doctor, he takes enough time to get to know patients, he offers resources for information.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

He is amazing, He knows his job, He listen, care, very friendly. always on top of problems. he always follows up.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2561457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Not much else to say other than I hope he never retires, this man is one of the few people left in this world who actually cares about you and loves his practice, it shows. Thank you doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

A year and 1/2 ago my doctor of 25 years was suddenly unavailable for several months, with no notification or contingency plan made. I had had 2 long hospitalizations for kidney failure and orthopedic surgery,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508712].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I can see he can be very intelligent, but serious and straight-faced most times. Today, he laughed during the beginning but upon telling my concerns I could tell he got very irritated. To a point he increased his volume and my mom as well. Started saying things that I think he shouldn't have said, I started crying and getting angry but I couldn't say anything because all I wanted was to leave the room right away. He should be careful what he says next time and learn to be empathetic because a relationship between a doctor and his patient is very important in his professional field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2198092].votes_count ]]