Rate Dr. Tahmures Bahrami

Dr. Tahmures Bahrami's Ratings

Not much else to say other than I hope he never retires, this man is one of the few people left in this world who actually cares about you and loves his practice, it shows. Thank you doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

A year and 1/2 ago my doctor of 25 years was suddenly unavailable for several months, with no notification or contingency plan made. I had had 2 long hospitalizations for kidney failure and orthopedic surgery,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508712].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I can see he can be very intelligent, but serious and straight-faced most times. Today, he laughed during the beginning but upon telling my concerns I could tell he got very irritated. To a point he increased his volume and my mom as well. Started saying things that I think he shouldn't have said, I started crying and getting angry but I couldn't say anything because all I wanted was to leave the room right away. He should be careful what he says next time and learn to be empathetic because a relationship between a doctor and his patient is very important in his professional field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2198092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

I found this doctor to be prompt and professional. I'm allowed to discuss as many concerns as I feel and never feel rushed. He always follows up in a timely manner. I've recommended him to my husband.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][125086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

This doctor is very up in times, and does everything computerized. This makes things go quickly, which is great. More testing done in three visits with this doctor than done in 15 years with my previous doctor. He follows up on the test results very well and quick. He has also been very warm and welcoming every visit. He likes to laugh, overall very happy and seems to be a great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][125085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

I found this doctor to be very knowledgeable and polite. He took time to explain things and was very thorough with testing. I will continue to see him and have confidence in knowing I have a very good Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][125084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

He entered room greeted me warmly, he is very professional and knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][125083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2013

Feel very rushed every time I go to see him. He doesn't really listen to anything I had to say. He did show concern about my illness and ordered blood tests and medication needed. But he never really explains my results with me or explain why or what the test does. I felt really uncomfortable with him my first visit. Don't like to see him without my husband by my side. I make an appointment to see him and I still have to wait half hour to an hour to get into his office. Then wait another 15-20 mins before he comes to see me. I want to leave his services as soon as possible now that I'm pregnant. He hasn't really done much for me except for blood tests. Only went to see him because I called the hotline and he was accepting patients. Which I hadn't done that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][125090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2013

After almost walking out from extreme lateness i finally got shuffled to the dr office and continued to wait more.I finally met the Dr and was trying to explain my circumstances. I was totally shot down before i could explain that i was basically trying to see if i wanted him as a family dr.The only question answered well was by me deciding i will not waste my time with such a rude person.Not recommended by any means.I felt uncomfortable the entire experience.Original reason i went was from health hotline telling me he was accepting new patients. I will travel out of my area for better service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][125089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2013

Although he didn't explain things very well (partially due to his knowledge of English?) he did make sure that i got all of the tests and medications i needed as soon as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][125082].votes_count ]]