Dr. Alex Mateuchev

Dr. Alex Mateuchev

Rate Dr. Alex Mateuchev

Dr. Alex Mateuchev's Ratings

This doctor is just money hungry... I paid the money just for him to see my 7 year old's feet, he came in the room, and within 8 -9 minutes he was pretty much pushing me put the door. He pretty much did nothing but day a few big words and when I asked him what he meant he seemed frustrated I was wasting his time (time that I paid money for)... He then says she needs orthotics for $485 I asked him if there was something I could do in the meantime until I had the money for that as I have no benefits and he said 'no nothing' and once again proceeded to try and get me out the door. What a complete waste of time and a waste of money for 9 minutes from a rude 'doctor'... The lady at the desk was nice and that's about it.

Submitted March 19, 2014 | flag

Money well spent! Thanks to Dr. Mateuchev I am finally able to walk again! Prior to having my bunionectomy (Sept 2012), I was unable to walk because of the unbearable pain. Not only did Dr. Mateuchev help the bunion pain but the plantar fasciitis pain is also gone too! Dr. Mateuchev is very knowledgeable and we spent time discussing the best options for me before coming to the conclusion surgery would be my best option. Dr. Mateuchev has always had MY best interest at heart. Even 6 months after having the surgery I tripped and thought I broke a completely separate bone. Dr. Mateuchev faxed off a requisition (with NO charge to me!)This was very convenient for me and was a very thoughtful gesture from him! To me, this shows how much he cares for ALL of his patients. I would and have recommended him to anyone struggling with their feet! You will wish you would have seen him sooner!

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

Everything was fine at first but there was an issue with one of the toes this doctor operated on. When he couldn't figure out why he offered to re-do the surgery at MY cost! I went to see another doctor for another opinion. He would not even forward the X-rays I had taken in his office even though I had paid for them! I had to have X-rays taken again and have had subsequent surgery to correct the issue with my toe. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag

I found Dr. Mateuchev to be very professional and helpful. He was on time for every appointment! I was suffering with bunion pain and after he performed the bunionectomy in his own surgery suite, I can finally say I have no more pain! The staff is friendly and inviting and his new location is very convenient. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Mateuchev to anyone with foot issues.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2012 | flag

I was so impressed with Dr.Mateuchev, I phone for an appointment and was able to get an appointment almost immediately within the week I called. I arrived for my appointment to fill out paper work, and was taken into the room almost immediately once done. The doctor was so helpful and solved the issue with my foot pain and we consulted about him doing a bunion surgery for me and the wait time for that was very flexible, and I was in and out of his office befotevmy appointment time was to begin. He is a rare find, to not be left waiting and so helpful, pleasent young doctor who is very knowledgeable. The staff was very pleasent and he had just moved to a new location that is a beautiful office on the south side, which was so convenient for me to access from millwoods. I would recommend him to anyone and looking into having him do my bunion surgery which he does in his office with his own operating room.

Submitted April 19, 2012 | flag