Rate Dr. Alex Mateuchev

Dr. Alex Mateuchev's Ratings

I have had problems for many years with arthritic spurs in great toe area both feet for many yrs. Also, recently, bunions have formed on both feet as well. These areas were causing discomfort and inability to get shoes, including good quality running shoes. I spend a lot of time on my feet at work so foot health is very important. For this reason, I saw Dr. Mateuchev. I had surgery on the first foot in January of this yr. The second foot was done 2 wks ago. I have had people ask me if this was a painful procedure. "Bunionectomies are painful aren't they?" "Didn't you just have surgery, how can you get around so well already?" Folks, I had NO pain at all during or after procedures, which were well explained, performed and monitored.
I saw Dr. Mateuchev for follow up appointment, for which I was a bit early, and ended up being on my way back home by the scheduled time of my appointment. He does his work as a work of art, by my books, taking pride and responsibility in his work.
Front end staff as well as his nurses assisting him are all friendly and easy to approach.
I have, and will continue to recommend Dr. Mateuchev to anyone who is concerned with maintaining good foot health.
I appreciate the locale of his office, as I am from out of town, so quick to get to. Building is a new, clean and quiet building.
KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK!! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

I saw Dr. Mateuchev for a Wart on my foot. It would not go away and he has the new technology of Zapping the wart with a Laser machine. Although it was a bit painful it only took the one treatment to have it go away. It has not returned. I also had pain to my Right foot in the Metatarsal area of my foot and could hardly walk. He suggested 3 treatment once per week with his Shock Wave Therapy machine - EWST . I had the 3 treatments and could finally get back into my orthotics. It took about 2 weeks after the treatment till I noticed the pain was gone completely and able to walk freely without limping. Dr. Mateuchev cares about helping his patients and his front end staff is Awesome and keep things flowing very smoothly I have never had to wait long at all to see the doctor. I would recommend him to anyone with foot issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

This doctor is just money hungry... I paid the money just for him to see my 7 year old's feet, he came in the room, and within 8 -9 minutes he was pretty much pushing me put the door. He pretty much did nothing but day a few big words and when I asked him what he meant he seemed frustrated I was wasting his time (time that I paid money for)... He then says she needs orthotics for $485 I asked him if there was something I could do in the meantime until I had the money for that as I have no benefits and he said 'no nothing' and once again proceeded to try and get me out the door. What a complete waste of time and a waste of money for 9 minutes from a rude 'doctor'... The lady at the desk was nice and that's about it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][125485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Money well spent! Thanks to Dr. Mateuchev I am finally able to walk again! Prior to having my bunionectomy (Sept 2012), I was unable to walk because of the unbearable pain. Not only did Dr. Mateuchev help the bunion pain but the plantar fasciitis pain is also gone too! Dr. Mateuchev is very knowledgeable and we spent time discussing the best options for me before coming to the conclusion surgery would be my best option. Dr. Mateuchev has always had MY best interest at heart. Even 6 months after having the surgery I tripped and thought I broke a completely separate bone. Dr. Mateuchev faxed off a requisition (with NO charge to me!)This was very convenient for me and was a very thoughtful gesture from him! To me, this shows how much he cares for ALL of his patients. I would and have recommended him to anyone struggling with their feet! You will wish you would have seen him sooner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][125484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

Everything was fine at first but there was an issue with one of the toes this doctor operated on. When he couldn't figure out why he offered to re-do the surgery at MY cost! I went to see another doctor for another opinion. He would not even forward the X-rays I had taken in his office even though I had paid for them! I had to have X-rays taken again and have had subsequent surgery to correct the issue with my toe. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][125483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

I found Dr. Mateuchev to be very professional and helpful. He was on time for every appointment! I was suffering with bunion pain and after he performed the bunionectomy in his own surgery suite, I can finally say I have no more pain! The staff is friendly and inviting and his new location is very convenient. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Mateuchev to anyone with foot issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][125482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2012

I was so impressed with Dr.Mateuchev, I phone for an appointment and was able to get an appointment almost immediately within the week I called. I arrived for my appointment to fill out paper work, and was taken into the room almost immediately once done. The doctor was so helpful and solved the issue with my foot pain and we consulted about him doing a bunion surgery for me and the wait time for that was very flexible, and I was in and out of his office befotevmy appointment time was to begin. He is a rare find, to not be left waiting and so helpful, pleasent young doctor who is very knowledgeable. The staff was very pleasent and he had just moved to a new location that is a beautiful office on the south side, which was so convenient for me to access from millwoods. I would recommend him to anyone and looking into having him do my bunion surgery which he does in his office with his own operating room.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][125481].votes_count ]]