Rate Dr. David Ward

Dr. David Ward's Ratings

I was a long-term patient of Dr. Ward's for about 15 years. His office staff are very friendly and they have a family-like atmosphere. I stopped going to Dr. Ward because I noticed his restorative skills have worsened over the years. He had laser eye surgery several times and unfortunately his poor eyesight shows in his work (everything from wrong colour choice for fillings, needing crown adjustment many times, shoddy detail in work). The office is lacking in technological upgrades - they still do not use digital x-rays. Dr.Ward is approaching retirement now and I recommend you see another dentist if you need any type of restorative work done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Dr. Ward was a good dentist on my first two visits. I just had cleanings done, and the nurse did a great job and was very friendly. However, he pressured me into getting a cavity done. I was okay with it so when it was time to get the cavity, he ended up removing two teeth without my permission. What kind of dentist lies to his patients? This whole ordeal left me scarred for life and I will never be going back to him again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][125570].votes_count ]]