Rate Dr. Dennis Toppin

Dr. Dennis Toppin's Ratings

I had problems with my lungs starting when I was about 18 years old, and had to have multiple surgeries to fix the issues. I had grown to quickly, causing little bubbles to form at the top of my lungs. These would randomly pop causing my lungs to collapse. Dr. Toppin was there for every step of the four surgeries which I needed to fix the issues on both lungs and I would highly recommend him. His confident yet humble bedside manner was very reassuring in a very difficult time. He has a quiet way about him, but you can tell he greatly cares for his patients. He diagnosed the rather strange problem I had quickly and knew exactly how to fix me. I am forever in his debt and would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2013 | flag

Dr Toppin is an amazing surgeon. He did surgery on my mother and has increased her quality of life immensely. Hes intelligent, professional and humble. Great man. Thank you for your expertise. Thank you!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag

This Doctor is extraordinary. He is brilliant, thoughtful, considerate and excellent in his field. He has been involved in the care of my father over several years and most recently planned and performed an exceptionally complex and life threatening aortic aneurysm and illiac artery aneurysm stenting surgery with the assistance of another excellent surgeon, Dr. Kassemi. This procedure took over 7 hours, longer than the 5 bypass open heart surgery that my father underwent 17 years ago. Dr. Toppin is an amazing surgeon to whom I would entrust my life and the lives of all my family members. We can not say enough about how exceptional Dr. Toppin is and how privileged we are to have had him involved in our Father's care.

Submitted May 13, 2012 | flag