Dr. Cherie Nicolucci

Dr. Cherie Nicolucci

Rate Dr. Cherie Nicolucci

Dr. Cherie Nicolucci's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Very happy with the card my son gas received with Dr. Nicolucci.. she is thorough and a perfectionist. We are so pleased with the result.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

My experience with Dr. Nicolucci was amazing! She was very thorough with her explanations, was on time, and we had a great result. My son just finished braces and we are done early! I was impressed with Dr. Nicolucci the entire time. Highly recommended.

Submitted July 17, 2014 | flag

Dr. Nicolucci seems to be very confused when figuring out what to do with my braces. She has been working on moving my teeth literally a millimetre for almost a year now and has been unsuccessful. She has overlapped my already straight teeth causing me to need more appointments. My braces that were supposed to be off after a year and a half are still on 3 years later with the end nowhere in sight. Not to mention I am always waiting at least 15-25 minutes after the scheduled time for all of my appointments and some of the staff are a little rough when prepping for Dr. Nicolucci to come take a look.

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

She works with Dr. Pus in Kitchener Ontario. She took over his office a few years ago. She is very helpful and tends to know a great deal about what she does. She is always positive and I personally have never had any problems. I am nearing the end of my treatmrnt and my teeth look fantastic! Not only are they done 8 months early, but I am extremly satisfied. She is very kind and is always their too help. Would recommend her to all of my friends and family!

Submitted May 22, 2013 | flag