Dr. Cherie Nicolucci

Rate Dr. Cherie Nicolucci

Dr. Cherie Nicolucci's Ratings

It seems the only time Dr. Nicolucci was involved in my daughter's care was at the original consult - it seemed the vast majority of the work was done by her technicians. Also, she brought another orthodontist on-board (due to her pregnancy?) and we were never informed that someone else would be taking over the file. One appointment, the technican messed up and put the wrong wire on, so a bracket snapped, resulting in an unncessary trip to the office. Also, a requirement is that every other appointment be during the day. This means missing school and work to get her to the appointments. You'd think an office that deals with people who are in their school and/or working years would have evening and weekend hours to accomodate their demographic.Bottom line is, that Dr. Nicolucci is obviously in this business to make loads of money and if you want her services, then you have to play by her rules.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2549675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513274].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Very happy with the card my son gas received with Dr. Nicolucci.. she is thorough and a perfectionist. We are so pleased with the result.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2497952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

My experience with Dr. Nicolucci was amazing! She was very thorough with her explanations, was on time, and we had a great result. My son just finished braces and we are done early! I was impressed with Dr. Nicolucci the entire time. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2472611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr. Nicolucci seems to be very confused when figuring out what to do with my braces. She has been working on moving my teeth literally a millimetre for almost a year now and has been unsuccessful. She has overlapped my already straight teeth causing me to need more appointments. My braces that were supposed to be off after a year and a half are still on 3 years later with the end nowhere in sight. Not to mention I am always waiting at least 15-25 minutes after the scheduled time for all of my appointments and some of the staff are a little rough when prepping for Dr. Nicolucci to come take a look.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2198197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

She works with Dr. Pus in Kitchener Ontario. She took over his office a few years ago. She is very helpful and tends to know a great deal about what she does. She is always positive and I personally have never had any problems. I am nearing the end of my treatmrnt and my teeth look fantastic! Not only are they done 8 months early, but I am extremly satisfied. She is very kind and is always their too help. Would recommend her to all of my friends and family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][125839].votes_count ]]