Dr. Jerry Chen

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Unknown

Profile updated 18/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Jerry Chen has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Vascular / Phlebologist-related: lymphatic diseases, strokes, aneurysms, varicose veins
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5559230
13/06/14 5 5 1 3 I waited almost 1 yr to see Dr. Chen and he spent less than 15 min. with me. When he learned I wanted to avoid surgury he lost interest, and I had to stop him from ending the appointment.Any information I got I had to drag out of him-he did not offer anything.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 2673282
07/06/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Chen is a colleague of the surgeon that was supposed to do Sx, but I chose to go an accelertated route when the gov't decided to fund Sx and pare down the wait list (pre-election). Glad I did. Dr Chen's advice was clear and practical for varicose/saphenous bilateral ligation and stripping. I walked out of the hospital 3 hours after he began, went home, had a nap, and proceeded to do work around the home. Today, 24 hours later I am back at work (no painkillers of any kind time before, during or after procedure - AS I REQUESTED and which was followed). Assistant Cheryl is great too, humorous and efficient! Highly reccomend this doctor and his staff!!
Insurance: BC Med