Rate Dr. Jerry Chen

Dr. Jerry Chen's Ratings

I waited almost 1 yr to see Dr. Chen and he spent less than 15 min. with me. When he learned I wanted to avoid surgury he lost interest, and I had to stop him from ending the appointment.Any information I got I had to drag out of him-he did not offer anything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2198237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr Chen is a colleague of the surgeon that was supposed to do Sx, but I chose to go an accelertated route when the gov't decided to fund Sx and pare down the wait list (pre-election). Glad I did. Dr Chen's advice was clear and practical for varicose/saphenous bilateral ligation and stripping. I walked out of the hospital 3 hours after he began, went home, had a nap, and proceeded to do work around the home. Today, 24 hours later I am back at work (no painkillers of any kind time before, during or after procedure - AS I REQUESTED and which was followed). Assistant Cheryl is great too, humorous and efficient! Highly reccomend this doctor and his staff!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][126122].votes_count ]]