Rate Dr. Florin Covaser

Dr. Florin Covaser's Ratings

Dr. Covaser is one of the greatest doctors that I have ever been too. My wife has been going to him for years and after I had a heart attack two and a half years ago I have been a patient of this Doctor and he is the best! He is very, very intelligent, treats you very well, really cares about you, explains everything to you and never rushes you out of his office because he is busy even though he is really busy. I can't say enough good about this Doctor and if you ever get a chance for him to be your family doctor, you should grab it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

One of the best physicians I've ever had. I like that he is always on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

Dr Covaser, is extremely polite, knowledgeable, and friendly. Our family feels vary fortunate to have such a caring and professional physician. He takes the time to hear and document your concerns. A person leaves his office knowing you are in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

One of the best doctors I've had in my 71 years of life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

My annual physical exam was the most comprehensive I have ever had; he spent much more time with me than my previous GP. Tests conducted were more comprehensive than previously, finding a serious deficiency that was quickly remedied. In follow-up meetings, Dr Covaser has explained the results of my tests and answered questions. He also adjusted my life-long medication which a test showed had been previously prescribed in a slightly too-low dosage. Minor complaints I have had have been quickly dealt with. Dr Covaser is "old world" polite and respectful, and does much to ascertain that the patient is comfortable with his treatment and not uncomfortable with, or embarrassed by, an examination or with a procedure. As for my wife's problem, Dr Covaser referred her to a very good specialist and her problem was soon remedied; she, too, feels he is a highly competent physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I am lucky to have found Dr Covaser, he is very knowledgeable, efficient, caring, I feel he added years to my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Spends time with his clients and checks up on them, very smart doctor, best one ive had yet!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

I am extremely unhappy with the level of care I have received. I am a woman, and I have chronic pain, quite severe. Two strikes against me. He seems to think that I should be able to deal with my pain by "sucking it up", and changing my expectations. My only expectation is to be able to do a few things with my children each week, before they grow up. After he tells me how I should do this, he probably goes home and plans a nice weekend for himself and his family, COMPLETELY unaware that if I had that same opportunity, it would be a miracle. He flat out refuses to help me, and even told me that he was "happy to pass you along" to the pain specialist, which means I have another ?? to wait, and will probably be bed ridden all summer waiting. He says over and over that he cares, but he doesn't. And I have ZERO quality of life simply because he refuses to help. You would think that in Canada, you would not have to fight so hard just to get pain relief.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2198259].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 11, 2014

Unsure about whether it is him, or his higher ups that prevent him from ordering the right tests needed for proper diagnosis. Also, I agree with the statement about the antidepressants: Canadian doctors MUST get some kind of monetary gain for prescribing them. Its odd how many reviewers here have fibromyalgia, it seems to be some kind of pandemic, yet this Dr as well as others, would like to give you an antidepressant or two or three, then go away. I have yet to be helped, so my review is a little bit of both.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2198260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Great Doctor very caring.. too bad the staff changes so often in that office, they never seem to get to know the patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][126332].votes_count ]]