Rate Dr. Florin Covaser

Dr. Florin Covaser's Ratings

I am extremely unhappy with the level of care I have received. I am a woman, and I have chronic pain, quite severe. Two strikes against me, considering his nationality. He seems to think that I should be able to deal with my pain by "sucking it up", and changing my expectations. My only expectation is to be able to do a few things with my children each week, before they grow up. After he tells me how I should do this, he probably goes home and plans a nice weekend for himself and his family, COMPLETELY unaware that if I had that same opportunity, it would be a miracle. He flat out refuses to help me, and even told me that he was "happy to pass you along" to the pain specialist, which means I have another ?? to wait, and will probably be bed ridden all summer waiting. He says over and over that he cares, but he doesn't. And I have ZERO quality of life simply because he refuses to help. You would think that in Canada, you would not have to fight so hard just to get pain relief.

Submitted July 11, 2014 | flag

Unsure about whether it is him, or his higher ups that prevent him from ordering the right tests needed for proper diagnosis. Also, I agree with the statement about the antidepressants: Canadian doctors MUST get some kind of monetary gain for prescribing them. Its odd how many reviewers here have fibromyalgia, it seems to be some kind of pandemic, yet this Dr as well as others, would like to give you an antidepressant or two or three, then go away. I have yet to be helped, so my review is a little bit of both.

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

Great Doctor very caring.. too bad the staff changes so often in that office, they never seem to get to know the patients

Submitted Jan. 17, 2014 | flag

He is great!!! I have fibromyalgia and he helps me a great deal he doesn't question my fibromyalgia which a lot of other doctors did. He has looked after me for a couple of years now and he is by far the best GP I have ever had. He's not perfect but he seems to care. He also rejected my request for a Lyme disease test. I have learned that the government is covering up Lyme disease. Our tests are so terrible that even if you do have Lyme Disease that our Canadian tests won't even confirm it, you have to go to USA to get a test that will actually work

Submitted Dec. 31, 2013 | flag

Very unhappy about his obvious disbelief in fibromyalgia. Numerous times he stated "if it even exists". Got upset with me for asking for a lyme disease test. Pushed as many antidepressants on me as possible, which made everything worse due to the side effects and discontinuation symptoms, then when I wanted to go off the one that was giving me maybe 10% relief, he accused me of just wanting opioids, which I have never once asked him for. I have lost my life to whatever this is happening to me, and I feel like I do not matter to him.

Submitted March 5, 2013 | flag

Great family doctor! Very Helpful and caring and awesome with little ones!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Covaser is the best family doctor my husband and I have ever had. he is very thorough and compassionate.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2012 | flag