Rate Dr. James Heath Miller

Dr. James Heath Miller's Ratings

Doctor Heath Miller is caring, very experienced, explains his diagnosis and medical options in a clear and understandable way and is an outstanding surgeon! I came to Doctor Miller for a second opinion as my original doctor told me that my fibroids are too deep for Laparoscopic Myomectomy and advised me a choice of either over invasive surgery or a surgery that is unlikely to cure my excessive bleeding problem. Doctor Miller inspected the ultra sound images and explained that Laparoscopic Myomectomy is the right procedure for my situation, he assured me that he has done it many times and my case is quite straight forward. . He scheduled me for a surgery 10 days later. The surgery and the recovery process was exactly as he described it. My recovery was very smooth. Doctor Miller called me at home to check how I am feeling. The incisions are very small and it looks like they will not leave any scar long term. I feel blessed to be in the competent care of Doctor Heath Miller and will always go to him as my OB/GYN doctor.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

Back in 1994 when Dr. Miller was a resident at the U.W. he happened to be the doctor that was on duty when I delivered my daughter and he was incredible. The staff (mostly residents and interns) were making several mistakes and he seemed to be the only one that knew exactly what to do. 19 years later I still praise him. He made me feel safe in the middle of the entire experience.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2013 | flag

Submitted Oct. 9, 2012 | flag

I love Dr. Miller and his staff, especially Heather. As an older first time mom, with a history of fibroids, I wanted the very best doctor to perform the C section. I asked around the medical community and other doctors, nurses, radiologists and lactation consultants all raved about Dr. Miller. Last week, he delivered my healthy baby boy. It was only later that I found out how complicated a procedure my C Section turned out to be. I definitely chose the right doctor.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2011 | flag

Best doctor I have ever had. Very personable and doesn't ever rush you. Simply the best! He has been my doctor for 13 years.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2011 | flag

Dr Heath Miller in my opinion is one of the best ob/gyn around and specially if you need a surgery don't look any further. He is knowledgable, caring, compassianate. He makes you feel at ease,listens to you, never makes you feel rushed and if necessary he goes way above and beyond his way to provide you with the best care possible.

Submitted May 26, 2011 | flag

He is very knowledgable, dynamic, and care for his patients.

Submitted May 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Miller was easy to talk to and presented medical options, including surgery in my case, in a down-to-earth, easy to understand way. The surgery turned out great; better than I expected. His staff were efficient, personable. Prior to surgery, I had a lot of questions and Dr. Miller made me feel as if he had plenty of time to answer all of them.

Submitted Dec. 25, 2010 | flag

Dr. Heath Miller is amazing! I have relocated to California and if I need to make any serious medical decision, I will return to Seattle just to get his opinion.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2010 | flag

Sure, many gynecologists in Seattle are much greater than this one to patients. Trust them, no hysterectomy !

Submitted Sept. 29, 2010 | flag