Rate Dr. Sreedevi Rama

Dr. Sreedevi Rama's Ratings

She is just Excellent .. We really love the way she took car our complete pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Good that I didn't choose this doctor for my wife. My wife wanted to do a pregnancy test after testing positive using tester at home. So based on the referral, we called Doc's office on 08/14/2014, but the staff gave a appt for 08/25/2014 citing Doc is busy till then. Isn't this stupid ? I told again that we need to confirm the pregnancy test and we cannot wait for a week to confirm that, but the staff was repeating the same stuff. I got pissed off and cut the call. But I felt really happy that I didn't choose this doctor for my wife. I am really lucky.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2498430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

My experience- please dont visit this doctor

All the positive reviews are written by the staff, after reading anyone can make that out.
she has the most negative talk in edison about her treatment to patients. she is rude and bad mouth.
she has temper and may shout on anyone.

Adding to this the staff is very careless about the follow-up reports and communication to the doctor.
They would loudly ask last periods date considering so many patients waiting the room.
you can never reach doctor until the appointment, once u meet the doctor has 5 mins for you after waitng for hours until ninth month.

The only reason I chosen this doctor because she speaks my mother tongue Telugu. And many others like me come here
for same reason. Docotor has got the pulse of the patients on the same criteria.

In the entire experience i felt i went to goverment doctor. This was my first pregnancy and i was utterly disspointed the way Dr Rama confirmed the news,
she was extremely rude and was shouting on me for expressing my abdomial pain. she shouted before my husband shouting and showing at v area.
I was blown away how she ruined my special moment. i went ahead with the same doctor for the only reason that her office was near to my home.

In the ninth month when my water broke i called her she answered my call reckelessly. i always requested her to avoid certain date but she did what she wated to do.
on the day of delivery she came when she wanted to.
she was scolding me for not pushing correctly, i delivered in 2 hrs which is reasonable time.
she has no patience, time for even labor patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

She is the worst doctor She is only money minded. Since our first baby was C-Section, she knew that we are good source of money for them. Any time we go for a checkup they would ponder on us. We told them upfront that my wife is anemic, still they asked my wife to go for blood test (which is still ok) and the reports confirmed she is anemic. The surprising part is the bill was $600. I would tolerate that also. Later after one week they called me and asked me to undergo blood test for no reason. When asked why, no one in the office could answer. And the reports came and non of them from the hospital called to speak about my reports. the bill for my blood test reports was again $600 SO we planned to have the delivery in India. Dear friends if you really care for your loved wife and the baby DO NOT, PLS DO NOT go to Dr. Rama she is hell. Just money minded. We decided to go to India for delivery. When we told this, She never even spoke anything after that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2472624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

I have 2 lovely boys and I'm very happy that I chose Dr. Rama as my OBGYN. I had to undergo C-section for both deliveries and the process was smooth. She is courteous, knowledgeable , friendly and caring . I also share a good relationship with her staff no complaints whatsoever. Nobody is perfect to comment on others perfection. Bottom line is are they serving your purpose? Now, I know for a fact that choosing an OB is always a daunting task especially for all those who are gonna be first time moms. But ,it's my firm belief that you will never regret if you choose this Dr . All your concerns will be taken care of .. period. Thank you Dr. Rama & Staff. Will miss you all. Rekha Modukuri

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][126526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

I do not doubt Dr Rama's knowledge and skill, but she was very dismissive to me regarding my pain. Also I called the office twice for a follow up and regarding my continued problem, but never got a call back from the Dr. She also seemed to be in a great hurry while examining me. For a first time patient, I definitely was not happy with her. Will be looking elsewhere for a more patient and understanding Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][126525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

Dr. Rama is very nice and experienced Doctor. She did my normal delivery so smoothly that i cant even imagine. She was so supportive and patient during Labor. I would definitely recommend her to my friends. Staff in the Dr Rama's office is so good. Specially Shalu kohli, Gopi & Anjali. Shalu is so calm and friendly. Gopi is such a sweetheart & Jolly.. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][126524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

She is very good doctor for C-Section as I had one. I'm not sure how she handles normal deliveries. What I liked about this doctor: She was very good with the surgery and recovery aftermath. She made sure I wear the belt, I walked and I pumped the excess milk. She gives the right and necessary information. Personally I do not prefer doctors who talk much. Appointments are easy and wait time is not very long. What I did not like: At times the office staffs are not honest. For example they would reschedule the appointment for doctor's convenience/ vacation time, which is fine but they quote our health condition as reason for rescheduling. This would make us question the credibility. The office hygiene is poor. Doctor prefers only JFK. I wanted to go to RWJ or St.Peters but she insisted that I choose JFK (not that JFK is bad).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][126523].votes_count ]]