You may also like

Rate Dr. Sreedevi Rama

Dr. Sreedevi Rama's Ratings

She is a good doctor but expect at least an hour wait time on average..also extremely money minded. I had to pay deposit ahead as I was moving out of country and they charged a dollar a page for each printout of the report that was due.. the icing on the cake was when they charged an additional dollar when I asked for a receipt for the deposit I paid..I still can't believe I paid money to get a receipt.. I would suggest the doctor to a friend but with a word of caution.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I delivered my first baby boy with Dr. Rama. She is an excellent doctor and took great care through out my pregnancy. I would definitely recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2832643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

De.Rama is an excellent doctor. She takes great care of her patients. She delivered my son in 2010 via csection and was so kind, professional and has great bed side manners.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2826052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

i see dr.rama from last 3 years she is very good dr.she spends good time in explaining things very patiencely,very accurate in following results and medications.very friendly dr.with good knowledge office is very organized ,easy appointments .very good and knowledgeable staff i would recommend all my friends to see dr.rama for good care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2820189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I would definately recommend dr rama, she is very friendly and intelligent. The staff is good and cooperative too..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr Sreedevi Rama is very helpful and give enough time to me to answer all the questions politely. Office staff is also very caring and co-operative.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I delivered my second baby girl with Dr. Rama and had a good experience with her. I will sure recommend her to my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

This doctor is one of the worst doctor and money minded doctor. She put your life in danger by letting everybody in C section surgery and leave patient in critical condition to seek another doctor. We experience very very bad with this doctor, if you love your health and your family please see any other doctor do not let your body skin get marks of cuts

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2710007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

She delivery my twin girls, she was always there when i needed, after hours, explained everything to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

I was there for my first newborn baby. She was very helpful and explained everything in detail. I was told that her normal delivery rate is around 80% .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653596].votes_count ]]