Rate Dr. Mark Ujjainnwalla

Dr. Mark Ujjainnwalla's Ratings

Mark quite literally saved my life from the dead-end of addiction. Some might interpret him a as being 'blunt' -he tells it like it is, without a sugar-coating. +++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][126572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

he's a good doctor, he's very efficient.. makes sure all of his patients get what they need. He's not the most empathetic person, but he is very professional (at least, that's my perception).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][126571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2013

I was sent to see him to see if he could help with methadone maintenance. I used methadone for pain management. He rudely told me to not bother him because he only dealt with addiction problems. Chastened, I would never go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][126570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2012

Excellent practitioner. Dr. Ujjain is ighly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][126569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012

he has helped me understand my addiction a little more and I finally got my carries with him.Very pleased with his service

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][126568].votes_count ]]