Dr. Michael A. Newman

Rate Dr. Michael A. Newman

Dr. Michael A. Newman's Ratings

I’ve read articles about people who enjoy their jobs and can’t wait to go to work, but I have never actually met one of them. That is, until I had an appointment with Dr. Michael A. Newman in Ewing, NJ. I’ve worn contact lenses for years which worked for day vision, but my night vision was very poor. It finally got to the point of me switching to glasses for night driving with the hopes that the Crizal coating would help with the glare. It did slightly. I met someone who recommended Dr. Newman and despite the fact I live in Toms River, he is well worth the drive to Ewing. He recommended a couple of different things and the final result…SynergEyes Duette HD lenses did the trick! He is very passionate about his work, very innovative and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat. He also has a great office staff working with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2458269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Newman for more than 25 years and appreciate the care and passion he has for me as a patient. He takes his time and explains things clearly in layman's terms and works hard to keep my vision 20/20.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

Have been a patient for over 20 years---office staff is always courteous and prompt--dr newman is precise, professional, runs on time, and is the best lens fitter in the area!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Newman's for more than 30 years. Dr. Newman still affords me the same dedication and concern for my vision issues as he did the first time we met. He is always striving to give me the best of what is available for my low vision condition. A more dedicated doctor would be hard to come by. I so appreciate the time and effort that has been put into my eye care. Lynn D'Ambrose

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2013

Price included one year supply of disposable contacts. I have been a patient of Dr. Newman's for 33 years. He is the best eye doctor ever. He is passionate about his profession and it shows in the care he provides to his patients. He does everything he can to meet your needs, and like many other reviewers, I too have a difficult perscription. I have recommended him to dozens of friends and will continue to do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

For contact lenses - this is the place to go. Tried so many others who said I couldn't wear lenses. Well, Dr. Newman took the time to set me up with what I needed and I've been wearing lenses for years now. Wouldn't go to anyone else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2012

Dr Newman is beyond amazing. I am not the easiest person to fit and he has been so patient with me and now I see perfect. His staff is so pleasent and courteous. Lisa is a doll and is the warm and friendly to everyone. I recommend Dr Newmand to everyone I know that needs contact lenses. A++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr. Newman came highly recommended several years ago and he has not disappointed. I very much appreciate his thorough exams. He will make sure you are comfortable in the contacts you wear everyday. Every time I hear someone say they need to see an eye Dr, I recommend Dr. Newman. I will be his patient until he decides to retire.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

I love Dr. Newman. He is thorough despite his busy day, and he is pleasant and easy to talk to. His staff is the most accommodating, friendliest staff of any doctor I have ever gone to. They are down-to-earth, patient, and never make you seem like you are bothering them. By far, the best doctor's office and personnel I have ever dealt with. Highly recommend them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr. Newman was recomended to me by a friend and I have been his patient for 7 years. Since I have terrible eye sight, I have always had trouble finding a doctor that did a thorough job with my exam and I always ended up going back again and again because the perscription was wrong. Dr. Newman was the first doctor I only saw one time for an exam per year. He found my terrible eye sight to be interesting and although I sayed a few minutes longer for my 15 minute exam, he did a small experiment and found my correct problems with my eyes! I am shocked at how efficient his staff is and helpful and ready with important information. I walked into his waiting room with my book expecting to wait a long time because I saw 7 people waiting. I did not finish 3 pages before I was seen! I will never see another eye doctor as long as he is in business. He and his team also worked with me to find a payment plan that agreed with us both. I cannot share enough kind words for this doctor and his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948637].votes_count ]]