You may also like

Rate Dr. Tim Lewis

Dr. Tim Lewis's Ratings

This person is the most arrogant, rude, demeaning Dr. I have ever met. After spending 30 minutes with me and my husband with his sarcasm and insults, he finally said he would have to refer my husband to someone else. What an awful experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2838619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I went to see Dr. Lewis for the first time yesterday, June 10, 2015. I was a little worried about meeting him after all these reviews I read. I absolutely disagree with those negative reviews about his personality. He was extremely patient, helpful and knowledgeable and efficient. He does have a wry sense of humour. Overall, I will not hesitate to dispute those negative comments below and would recommend to anyone reading these to just ignore those comments and judge for yourself. After meeting him I am just astounded at those negative comments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2834867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this physician! He performed a total hip replacement surgery on me recently, and am extremely happy with the result. He came highly recommended to me by other patients, the staff at NBHC sang his praises at my pre-admission clinic, and coupled with my own positive experience, I would highly recommend him to others. I am surprised at some of the negative comments on this site, and personally did not find his bedside manner in any way rude. He explained everything to me thoroughly and patiently. I do not know what people expect of their surgeon, but if they want an excellent result, Dr. Lewis will their choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2770746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Such a horrible rude ,ignorant person calls himself a healer he missed the boat on that one. A bully is one way to describe him. I have never in my life been so demeaned by a physician as this man , he booked my surgery for replacement and the next day I cancelled it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2764812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

This doctor was rude and arrogant. Really full of himself. Did not address the issues concerning my painful knee. I would not allow him to perform surgery on me if my life depended on it! He had no clue clue I had a torn meniscus and a cyst on the knee.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2606427].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr. Lewis was very rude and arrogant. He didn't seem to care about the amount of pain my poor grandmother was in, and he actually had the nerve to say he had a problem with patients who come from other towns or city's seeking his help! I do not recommend this doctor at all. Especially if you're from out of town.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2596209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

I live out of town, my voip disconnected after being told 8 months, I tried for two weeks to get back to them, went back to my doctor who asked for a rush, after two years of waiting for this "great doctor" I am being told re-referral is needed. He may be better than the deletion artist known as 1855 Holmes, but if you cant get past the staff...ahhh it's only my hand anyway.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Great doctor, thoroughly explains what he is doing while still being quick and efficient. One of the best orthopedic surgeons in North Bay so unfortunately he is very busy. He is very up to date on current practises and his main concern is getting his patients fixed. Based out of the North Bay Regional Health Centre which does not have very good wait times and overall ratings, which is probably where the bad reviews are coming from.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2563853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

As others have mentioned before....tim lewis is the most ignorant arrogant and down right insulting doctor (if you want to call him that) I have ever met!.. His doctor/patient ethics are down right disgusting. I recommend he goes back to school.....his diagnosis has been proven WRONG by other credible ethical physicians. Do NOT waste your time ....if you want to be treated with respect.....contact another surgeon...

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2542972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Very approachable. Concerned about patient. Involves patient in decision making.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][66802].votes_count ]]