Rate Dr. Tim Lewis

Dr. Tim Lewis's Ratings

I find it very hard to believe this moron is a real doctor... I have never met someone as rude and arrogant as him. He actually accused me of being late when I just spent 10 mins standing at the desk waiting to be checked in, while his twinkie was running coffee to him in the back room.
He has no clue what he is doing. If your looking for compassion stay away from this jerk..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

This doctor was rude and arrogant. Really full of himself. Did not address the issues concerning my painful knee. I would not allow him to perform surgery on me if my life depended on it! He had no clue clue I had a torn meniscus and a cyst on the knee.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr. Lewis was very rude and arrogant. He didn't seem to care about the amount of pain my poor grandmother was in, and he actually had the nerve to say he had a problem with patients who come from other towns or city's seeking his help! I do not recommend this doctor at all. Especially if you're from out of town.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2596209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

I live out of town, my voip disconnected after being told 8 months, I tried for two weeks to get back to them, went back to my doctor who asked for a rush, after two years of waiting for this "great doctor" I am being told re-referral is needed. He may be better than the deletion artist known as 1855 Holmes, but if you cant get past the staff...ahhh it's only my hand anyway.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Great doctor, thoroughly explains what he is doing while still being quick and efficient. One of the best orthopedic surgeons in North Bay so unfortunately he is very busy. He is very up to date on current practises and his main concern is getting his patients fixed. Based out of the North Bay Regional Health Centre which does not have very good wait times and overall ratings, which is probably where the bad reviews are coming from.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2563853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

As others have mentioned before....tim lewis is the most ignorant arrogant and down right insulting doctor (if you want to call him that) I have ever met!.. His doctor/patient ethics are down right disgusting. I recommend he goes back to school.....his diagnosis has been proven WRONG by other credible ethical physicians. Do NOT waste your time ....if you want to be treated with respect.....contact another surgeon...

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2542972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Very approachable. Concerned about patient. Involves patient in decision making.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][66802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2013

Excellent doctor. My husband had a severe fractured ankle and Dr. Lewis was great. He is a no nonsense type of guy, explains everything to you, answers questions and moves on.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][66801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

He is the most rude, no bedside manners and ignored specialist I ever met in my life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][66800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

he is a reliable Doctor. He tells it straight up and that's the way it should be. He explains in ways that you undersatnd and has the patience to do so. He did my husband's bicep tear as well as his rotar cuff at the same time and his bed side manner is really great too!! I would reccommend Dr.Lewis to anyone. The only thing we didn't like was he charged us $100 to fill out ins. papers....it's not like we get that money back gees!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][66799].votes_count ]]