Rate Dr. Tim Lewis

Dr. Tim Lewis's Ratings

Very approachable. Concerned about patient. Involves patient in decision making.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2013 | flag

Excellent doctor. My husband had a severe fractured ankle and Dr. Lewis was great. He is a no nonsense type of guy, explains everything to you, answers questions and moves on.

Submitted June 24, 2013 | flag

He is the most rude, no bedside manners and ignored specialist I ever met in my life.

Submitted March 27, 2013 | flag

he is a reliable Doctor. He tells it straight up and that's the way it should be. He explains in ways that you undersatnd and has the patience to do so. He did my husband's bicep tear as well as his rotar cuff at the same time and his bed side manner is really great too!! I would reccommend Dr.Lewis to anyone. The only thing we didn't like was he charged us $100 to fill out ins. papers....it's not like we get that money back gees!

Submitted March 4, 2013 | flag

Excellent doctor very caring and compassionate always seems to have time to explain things and genuinly cares about his patients..very knowledgeable and professional.He replaced my hip and never gave up on me would definately use him again..

Submitted Aug. 18, 2012 | flag