Rate Dr. Tanbir Sindhar

Dr. Tanbir Sindhar's Ratings

SHE IS VERY THOROUGH,INTELLIGENT AND KNOWLEGDABLE. EXCELLENT BEDSIDE MANNERS,NEVER RUSHES. VERY GOOD DOCTOR,LUCKY TO HAVE HER AS MY SPECIALIST

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag

A very knowledgeable doctor, Spend lots of time listening my problems and ordered tests. Strongly recommend.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2014 | flag

Saw this Dr once & never again. She has terrible bedside manner, barely asks anything, doesn't explain anything and just gives a blank stare of dis-interest when explaining symptoms. Ordered tests that needed clarification (so they could not get done)Receptionist said "Will get back to you" and never called back after I tried contacting several times. Terrible experience and will never go back.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sindhar was wonderful. The previous negative comment describes this doctor as 'him' - she is a woman. She came out personally to call me into her office, was compassionate, interested and thorough. I did not feel rushed at all and she asked all kinds of questions to determine the exact nature of my problem. Dr. Sindhar set my mind at ease about a potentially serious condition. I highly recommend this doctor!

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

don't like him at all, shows no interest and won't/doesn't ask questions. no idea of who you are or what your concerns are. possibly worst I've had

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag

Staff is good and Dr. Sindhar saw me on time (very rare in doctors offices). She listen my problem very carefully. Thank you Dr. Sindhar

Submitted Oct. 3, 2012 | flag