Rate Dr. Eric Leith

Dr. Eric Leith's Ratings

Dr. Leith is fantastic and he was great with my son who was only 7 and had an issue with nuts.
A good Doctor doesn't have to blow rainbows up your ..... He knows his stuff and is very busy. He is no nonsense and gets to the point and doesn't waist your time. He actually has very dry humour which I enjoy. An A plus from me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

As a specialist of immunology and internal medicine I felt Dr. Leith was highly educated and extremely thorough. Health issues can be extremely hard to pin point and for allergy related issues its like finding a needle in a haystack. I wasn't looking for a salesperson I was looking for a doctor who could help idenitify my issues and narrow my search with my health problems. He was straight, direct and to the point and asked all the right questions. This website should be used intelligently and we should remember to support our healthcare team in Canada. I will see him again as my health is the issue not his bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][66844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Do not go see him very bad. Left with no answers and left more confused

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][66843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I was really pleased with Dr Leith visit. He took the right time and asked right questions. I would recommend to people with allergic issue

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][66842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2014

He didn't listen to our concerns and frankly if your concerns aren't heard, then what's the point of the appointment? We left after having several generic allergy tests done on our kid. Nothing was conclusive. He didn't make any post recommendations. We left in the same state as we came with an hour of our time wasted.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][66841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

I found him with no bedside manner at all. Much like other comments, he would not let me get a word in edgewise and acted like I knew nothing about myself. Left very very disatified and to test me for just five things, come on, earn your living or leave.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][66840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Leith was rude. He would not let me answer any question before jumping in and he told me flat out that he "could not help me" as he saw me to the door.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][66839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2012

I read all these reviews before my visit today...I was nervous. But to be honest, I found Dr. Leith to the point but thorough. He was a no-nonsense-kind of doctor. I love people who don't waste time. He asked me SO many questions and I felt like he really listened. His receptionist is friendly and the office was child friendly. I would recommend him if you have allergies...not if you want to have a best friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][66846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

Ignores all your questions/concerns, waited 2 months to get in to see him. I left with the same questions I came in with. He treats you like you are beneath him. I wish I had waited and gone to see another allergist...he didn't help at all & if I didn't ask a second time what the outcome of the allergy test was, I would have left not knowing even that. Do yourself a favour and ask to see a different allergist - he doesn't answer your questions, talks over you, and just says what he wants to say (a lot of mumble jumble) - leaves you feeling stupid.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][66845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2012

I was sent to dr.leith many years ago.He was rude and at one point asked me what type of work I did so that he could explain things in a way I could understand. As I was not well at the time and really could not believe what I was hearing I did not tell him to go to hell as I should have. So now I'm thankful to the wonderful w.w.w. for that chance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][66838].votes_count ]]