You may also like

Rate Dr. Eric Leith

Dr. Eric Leith's Ratings

Like many others have said, he simply was arrogant and rude. I'm not looking for someone to sugar coat things and be excessively nice to me, but when I am talking, don't interrupt me. Im not a child and I don't take kindly to people who are quite frankly rude and hold them selves above you. He interupted every explenation I had to his questions. What is the point of askingn a queation if the answer is so unimportant you interupt me by mumbling another question which has no baring on the first question asked.

I had been once for a small reaction to strawberries, and his advice was to rub strawberries on my arm and see if I react. Great - excellent input. The second time I went was due to an anaphylactic episode and was admitted to the ER. The next day I got scheduled by the hospital to see him, and had I known it was the same guy I never would of went. He didn't care or even acknowledge anything I had to say. He is clearly the almighty and powerful and nothing you say matters unless he deems it so. His advice was keep eating the same foods and come back in a week. Thanks doc! I will absolutely never go back to him nor would I ever recommend him to anyone who has true concerns about their health. It truly is incredible that this still has a job. If you want to learn nothing about your allergies though - he's your guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Dr. Leithh is very thorough. I was seen by him within 48 hours of being in the ER for an anaphylactic reaction to a bee sting. He asks a lot of questions: best to listen carefully and be quiet... He deals with a lot of people and is not interested in small talk: he has a tendency to mumble as he processes information. He's very cautious andci would recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Dr. Leith is fantastic and he was great with my son who was only 7 and had an issue with nuts.
A good Doctor doesn't have to blow rainbows up your ..... He knows his stuff and is very busy. He is no nonsense and gets to the point and doesn't waist your time. He actually has very dry humour which I enjoy. An A plus from me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2643348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

As a specialist of immunology and internal medicine I felt Dr. Leith was highly educated and extremely thorough. Health issues can be extremely hard to pin point and for allergy related issues its like finding a needle in a haystack. I wasn't looking for a salesperson I was looking for a doctor who could help idenitify my issues and narrow my search with my health problems. He was straight, direct and to the point and asked all the right questions. This website should be used intelligently and we should remember to support our healthcare team in Canada. I will see him again as my health is the issue not his bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][66844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Do not go see him very bad. Left with no answers and left more confused

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][66843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I was really pleased with Dr Leith visit. He took the right time and asked right questions. I would recommend to people with allergic issue

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][66842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2014

He didn't listen to our concerns and frankly if your concerns aren't heard, then what's the point of the appointment? We left after having several generic allergy tests done on our kid. Nothing was conclusive. He didn't make any post recommendations. We left in the same state as we came with an hour of our time wasted.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][66841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

I found him with no bedside manner at all. Much like other comments, he would not let me get a word in edgewise and acted like I knew nothing about myself. Left very very disatified and to test me for just five things, come on, earn your living or leave.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][66840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Leith was rude. He would not let me answer any question before jumping in and he told me flat out that he "could not help me" as he saw me to the door.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][66839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2012

I read all these reviews before my visit today...I was nervous. But to be honest, I found Dr. Leith to the point but thorough. He was a no-nonsense-kind of doctor. I love people who don't waste time. He asked me SO many questions and I felt like he really listened. His receptionist is friendly and the office was child friendly. I would recommend him if you have allergies...not if you want to have a best friend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][66846].votes_count ]]