Dr. Andrew Mathers

Rate Dr. Andrew Mathers

Dr. Andrew Mathers's Ratings

Great oral surgeon, pain free. The office is very professional and caring. I would strongly recommend Dr. Mather.

Submitted July 18, 2014 | flag

Absolutely the worst experience I've ever had at any Dr. or Dentist. He was really rough and it was extremely painful. He completely ignored my discomfort and was shockingly aggressive. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy.

Submitted June 27, 2014 | flag

I had a surgery for wisdom teeth extraction that ended up with dry socket after few days, doctor didn't respond to my calls and staff was very rude and impolite, didnot like to followup after the surgery for reducing the pain. I would not suggest using this doctor, particularly his support staff who tries to blame away patient rather than addressing through medical treatment and spending more time for proper procedure

Submitted June 25, 2014 | flag

I am a referring general dentist from Sherwood Park. Dr. Mather has proven himself to be knowledgeable, competent and extremely caring. I am confident that anyone seeing him will receive excellent care.

Submitted May 3, 2014 | flag

I was sent to Dr. A Mathers, I needed to be put under for wisdom teeth removal. I went one month before actual day. Very knowledgable, staff is wonderful, kind. Then the next day the doctor called to see how I was and wished me a speedy recovery. Thanks to all, I'm am doing great!

Submitted Dec. 26, 2012 | flag

I was dealing with a badly broken infected tooth and high blood pressure .He started his clinic early to help me out.In the evening I had some issues .I called in, He was very helpful, and he called back at noon the next day to make sure everything was resolved .I was very impressed all the way around.

Submitted May 18, 2012 | flag