Rate Dr. George Vitale

Dr. George Vitale's Ratings

Dr. Vitale is one of if not the best specialist I have ever had. He is very down to earth and is able to connect with patients on their level without putting himself on a pedestal, and has absolutely no ego, he honestly just wants what's best for you. He makes every effort to do anything he can to treat you efficiently while balancing that With your quality of life. Also, he is not at all afraid to make it clear when he is out of his field of expertise and will send you to whichever specialist is appropriate for your case, and then he pushes for answers from those other doctors. I have been a patient of his for almost a decade, and not once have I ever questioned his process or decisions or wondered if we were heading in the right direction. He makes it very easy for you to be comfortable with him, which helps lower the stress of going to the dr. I was lucky and got him because he was on call in the ER when I went in. But I've heard he's hard to get in as a new patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

Dr.Vitale is easily the most personable and educated specialist I have ever seen. He is caring and seem truly concerned about not only my condition but of my quality of life as well, sending me to see other specialty doctors to maximize my quality of life. I would highly recommend Dr.Vitale to anybody needing a nephrologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67006].votes_count ]]