You may also like

Rate Dr. Jenny Cheng

Dr. Jenny Cheng's Ratings

After 4 years I still have a white bump on my face after the operation.
The white scar is not going away.
Cold and impersonal during consultation.
Not recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I didn't get past the horrible experience with the MOA. She was rude, uncaring and lacked people skills and that was just for starters. Dr. Jenny won't get a chance to meet me. The total experience should be the care of the patient from beginning to the end. If the MOA is rude and uncaring, what does that say about Dr. Jenny? They don't deserve my business. Fortunately, I found another surgeon, a caring, miracle worker with friendly, caring staff! I'm so glad I waited and didn't go with Dr. Jenny!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

My mother was referred to Dr. Cheng for a possible cancer on shin. She removed the entire growth and did a skin graft. The site became very infected and required a trip to emergency. Over the next six days mom had daily IV drips and then was admitted to hospital for more intensive care. While Dr. Cheng was on holidays for some of this time, I know that the ER doctors and day clinic nurses were in contact with her as she was on call. Mom is now in a room where we have wear gown, mask and gloves and still has not been seen by Dr. Cheng, definitely not impressed with her post op care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

I was referred to this Dr. from my Dr. and when I called Dr. Chengs office the receptionist told me they do NOT accept patients from Vancouver. She did not give me a reason so when I told her the only reason I was going to Nanimo was because that was the only place I had someone to take care of me. The receptionist then said she would check with the Dr. then get back to me, well here we are 3 weeks later and I have heard nothing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I had an amazing experience with Dr Jenny and her staff. I was fortunate to have Dr Jenny preform my abdominal plasty and my breast augmentation. I am overly thrilled and happy with my results as well as how wonderfully supportive and knowledgable Dr Jenny and her staff are. I couldn't of asked for a better experience. Thanx so much for my new body Dr Jenny!! :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2521797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Dr Jenny is terrific! She did my breast reduction almost a year ago. She is a kind, caring, concerned physician who took a lot of time with me explaining the procedure and answering my questions. My surgery went very well and was much less pain than she had prepared me for. I wish all physicians had her expertise and bedside manner. I give her top marks!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2467983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Dr. Jenny did my breast reduction surgery. Her expertise and calm demeanor put my mind at ease. I was somewhat nervous about the surgery, but it all went well. Everyone involved (Jenny's office assistant, the nurses, etc.) were wonderful and made the experience not as traumatic as I anticipated. Thank you Dr. Jenny!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2198365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Dr Jenny did a debridement and a debridement and closure of my hand and wrist after I got a big infection. The first time she operated I thought she must be great because she only made a few tiny incisions and was very nonchalant about my recovery and about me covering the incisions etc. THEN all the sudden the infection got TWENTY times WORSE and spread from ONE finger into the next finger and into my Palm and half way up my forearm pretty much over night. This led to a ton of complications and having to have a lengthy almost MONTH long hospital stay while they PUMPED me full of antibiotics and did another SEVEN SURGERIES! THAT'S NINE ALTOGETHER! !!! ALL leading BACK to HER not taking proper precaution in the FIRST place. I now have VERY LITTLE use of ANY fingers on that hand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

Very pleased! Took the time to explain every step and make sure I was ok with the pain level and understood my options, procedure and what the next steps would be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

Jenny Cheng saved my life. I could never say enough about her. She is kind and warm and I adore her, and her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67179].votes_count ]]