Rate Dr. Jenny Cheng

Dr. Jenny Cheng's Ratings

I was referred to this Dr. from my Dr. and when I called Dr. Chengs office the receptionist told me they do NOT accept patients from Vancouver. She did not give me a reason so when I told her the only reason I was going to Nanimo was because that was the only place I had someone to take care of me. The receptionist then said she would check with the Dr. then get back to me, well here we are 3 weeks later and I have heard nothing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I had an amazing experience with Dr Jenny and her staff. I was fortunate to have Dr Jenny preform my abdominal plasty and my breast augmentation. I am overly thrilled and happy with my results as well as how wonderfully supportive and knowledgable Dr Jenny and her staff are. I couldn't of asked for a better experience. Thanx so much for my new body Dr Jenny!! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Dr Jenny is terrific! She did my breast reduction almost a year ago. She is a kind, caring, concerned physician who took a lot of time with me explaining the procedure and answering my questions. My surgery went very well and was much less pain than she had prepared me for. I wish all physicians had her expertise and bedside manner. I give her top marks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Dr. Jenny did my breast reduction surgery. Her expertise and calm demeanor put my mind at ease. I was somewhat nervous about the surgery, but it all went well. Everyone involved (Jenny's office assistant, the nurses, etc.) were wonderful and made the experience not as traumatic as I anticipated. Thank you Dr. Jenny!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2198365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Dr Jenny did a debridement and a debridement and closure of my hand and wrist after I got a big infection. The first time she operated I thought she must be great because she only made a few tiny incisions and was very nonchalant about my recovery and about me covering the incisions etc. THEN all the sudden the infection got TWENTY times WORSE and spread from ONE finger into the next finger and into my Palm and half way up my forearm pretty much over night. This led to a ton of complications and having to have a lengthy almost MONTH long hospital stay while they PUMPED me full of antibiotics and did another SEVEN SURGERIES! THAT'S NINE ALTOGETHER! !!! ALL leading BACK to HER not taking proper precaution in the FIRST place. I now have VERY LITTLE use of ANY fingers on that hand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

Very pleased! Took the time to explain every step and make sure I was ok with the pain level and understood my options, procedure and what the next steps would be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

Jenny Cheng saved my life. I could never say enough about her. She is kind and warm and I adore her, and her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised. She was personable and seemed genuinely caring. Not rushed. Thorough. Better two way conversation than most doctors/specialists. Efficient pleasant staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2013

My appointment with J.Cheng:she seemed distant,rude,deaf & uncaring. I felt she was a money monger. As i was referred to her by my regular GP i had to explain to her how i was in pain and very uncomfortable & my reasons for wanting surgery.I basically explained to her that I was in pain & that i have difficulty sleeping. she said I would'nt be happy with the aesthetics of the surgery. She ignored me saying that i didn't care for the aesthetics & that i just the pain gone & to be able to sleep better was more important to me than how it may look. Anyway i chose not to have surgery with her as i felt she didnt listen. That resulted with all plastic surgeons refusing me for referral & even denied me a consult. They work as a group. If you choose not to use one surgeon then the rest in are in agreement to refuse you service. One surgeon in town has accepted me but i have to pay $100 for consultation alone which is usually cover by my medical. Not impressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2013

Dr.Cheng operated on my broken finger, which had required pins. Very friendly, professional and detailed. Clearly knows what she is doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67177].votes_count ]]