Rate Dr. Gina Burgess

Dr. Gina Burgess's Ratings

Great doctor, been my doctor for 20+ years now. Her staff are also great ladies. She runs a very caring practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

She has been my doctor for 20 years now. She is very knowledgable and has a great bedside manner. Her understanding of pharmacy is excellent (that was her undergrad) and she is always up to date on the best medication for my condition. Lovely woman, great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Extremely satisfied with Dr B's knowledge, skill, interaction and bedside manner to our immediate and extended family of thirteen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Consistently a godsend for our family. She has been established and an integral part of our whole family's health for many years. Nice office, staff and effecient process getting in and out. Never more than a 15 minute wait! Great listener and the best advice is always given. We love her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Friendly, generally competent, well meaning, and caring, rigid about getting you in and out in 10 minutes or less (not like when she first opened), quick to prescribe medications (and has pharmacy background) when diet changes would be a safer option or when finding the cause of the problem has not been determined, and poor at listening to teenagers and young adults when they report that her prescribed medications are not working. It seems that there is a formula - greeting and some humour, brief listening to the problem, quick exam related to the problem, quick fix of a prescription &/or referral and gentle boot out the door. I'm on a list to see a new Dr. after too many years of forgiving her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1948705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Dr Burgess utilizes all available tools and skills to investigate and treat illnesses. She goes beyond what is normally expected, or to what we've been accustomed. She is always friendly, professional, compassionate, and gives wise advice to build my life upon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

She is a wonderful person who remembers my children's issues, gets us in same-day to see her. Helped me though 2 pregnancies. Her appts are always on time! LOVE Dr Gina!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2010

She is a great Doctor and I have been seeing her for about 15 years. I do however have an issue with the amount of time she makes you wait. She wants us there early but on average she is about 30 minutes late.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1948702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

Gina has been my doctor for over 10 years and I feel I have the best doctor available, I would never consider changing doctors for any reason. She is the best, kind, considerate friendly, knowledgeable and always smiling.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1948701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

Dr. Burgess has been my doctor for many years, she is the best doctor I have ever had and hopefully she will be my doctor for the rest of my life. She always has time to listen and there is always a smile on her face. She is a rare gem in todays society and I appreciate everything she does for me. Thank you Dr. Burgess.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1948700].votes_count ]]