Rate Dr. Gina Burgess

Dr. Gina Burgess's Ratings

Friendly, generally competent, well meaning, and caring, rigid about getting you in and out in 10 minutes or less (not like when she first opened), quick to prescribe medications (and has pharmacy background) when diet changes would be a safer option or when finding the cause of the problem has not been determined, and poor at listening to teenagers and young adults when they report that her prescribed medications are not working. It seems that there is a formula - greeting and some humour, brief listening to the problem, quick exam related to the problem, quick fix of a prescription &/or referral and gentle boot out the door. I'm on a list to see a new Dr. after too many years of forgiving her.

Submitted May 7, 2012 | flag

Dr Burgess utilizes all available tools and skills to investigate and treat illnesses. She goes beyond what is normally expected, or to what we've been accustomed. She is always friendly, professional, compassionate, and gives wise advice to build my life upon.

Submitted March 18, 2011 | flag

She is a wonderful person who remembers my children's issues, gets us in same-day to see her. Helped me though 2 pregnancies. Her appts are always on time! LOVE Dr Gina!

Submitted Dec. 9, 2010 | flag

She is a great Doctor and I have been seeing her for about 15 years. I do however have an issue with the amount of time she makes you wait. She wants us there early but on average she is about 30 minutes late.

Submitted April 29, 2008 | flag

Gina has been my doctor for over 10 years and I feel I have the best doctor available, I would never consider changing doctors for any reason. She is the best, kind, considerate friendly, knowledgeable and always smiling.

Submitted April 28, 2008 | flag

Dr. Burgess has been my doctor for many years, she is the best doctor I have ever had and hopefully she will be my doctor for the rest of my life. She always has time to listen and there is always a smile on her face. She is a rare gem in todays society and I appreciate everything she does for me. Thank you Dr. Burgess.

Submitted April 25, 2008 | flag

Dr. Burgess is easily the best Doctor I have ever had. She delivered my little girl and was with me through the pregnancy. She was more excited then I was when I told her that we were trying for a baby. She genuinely loves her job and loves taking care of women during and after their pregnancy. She was kind enough to take me back as a patient after a ten year absence. She is very knowledgeable, she does not like to use interventions if she doesn't have to. I can't say enough nice things about her. I will be very sad when we are posted out of this city. Her receptionist Monica could stand to be a little more friendly and approachable. The other lady is very friendly.

Submitted March 22, 2008 | flag

Dr Burgess tries hard to keep her appointments on time and does not double book. She is excellent with babies and seems genuinely concerned for the well being of all her patients. She is aslo very accomodating when emergencies arise. In 10 years I have only had 1 appointment rescheduled because of a delivery. Parking is not a concern because her office is in a residential area.

Submitted June 16, 2007 | flag

Gina has been my doctor for close to ten years now, and I would be lost without her. She treats me with compassion, understanding and friendliness, and takes my comments on any health issues I have seriously. I don't thnk there are many doctors with her level of skill, respect for patients' time, and wonderful personality.

Submitted June 5, 2007 | flag

Always very helpful, always makes me feel like she really really cares.

Submitted April 9, 2007 | flag