You may also like

Rate Dr. Abeer Syal

Dr. Abeer Syal's Ratings

Dr. Syal did my knee replacement which was more complicated than we expected but he handled the torn tendon and everything so well and took alot of extra time to see me post op and ensure all was going well. Very personable and professional!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2726332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Great guy. Very professional. Excellent surgeon. He succeeded where another failed after 3 attempts to remove a large bone chip from my knee.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2666484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Dr Syal did a meniscus repair for me 2 months ago. He is very friendly and confident with what he knows. My surgery went very well. I would def recommend him to others and if your looking for a surgeon with a shorter wait list this is your guy! He came highly recommended by a well known UBC surgeon. His receptionist is very nice too :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Very friendly and helpful. Made me feel very comfortable and explained everything. Listened to my concerns and answered them with confidence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Lovely, professional manner. Felt very comfortable being in such competent hands.Very respected by other hospital staff. Dr. Syal even came in post-op to fill me in on the procedure he did....taking the time for the patient! So nice when they are so run off their feet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67346].votes_count ]]