Rate Dr. Abeer Syal

Dr. Abeer Syal's Ratings

Dr Syal did a meniscus repair for me 2 months ago. He is very friendly and confident with what he knows. My surgery went very well. I would def recommend him to others and if your looking for a surgeon with a shorter wait list this is your guy! He came highly recommended by a well known UBC surgeon. His receptionist is very nice too :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Very friendly and helpful. Made me feel very comfortable and explained everything. Listened to my concerns and answered them with confidence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Lovely, professional manner. Felt very comfortable being in such competent hands.Very respected by other hospital staff. Dr. Syal even came in post-op to fill me in on the procedure he did....taking the time for the patient! So nice when they are so run off their feet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][67346].votes_count ]]