Rate Dr. Simon Touchan

Dr. Simon Touchan's Ratings

Dr. Touchan is (hands down) the best! Initially I was hesitant to go for my consult appointment because the office is far from where I live but I am so glad I did. I had an underbite that could not be fixed with just braces so I had jaw surgery with Dr. Touchan. Not only is my bite fixed, but now I feel confident about my appearance… my bottom jaw is not sticking out like a bull dog anymore! I am so grateful my orthodontist referred me to Dr. Touchan. I would highly recommend anyone that needs jaw surgery or thinking about jaw surgery to see Dr. Touchan.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Touchan is an amazing surgeon and a lovely person. My 12 year old daughter had 3 surgeries with him to correct her broken jaw. He and his entire staff were caring, patient and very kind throughout the entire process. My daughter was always comfortable and at ease. We feel so fortunate to have been referred to him.

Submitted May 3, 2014 | flag

My name is John Scheianu, I moved to Calgary in mid 2013. For now I cannot register for the surgery because I don't have a close friend here to take me home after (as recommended should actually take care of me for at least 24 hours). I tried to discuss to find an alternative like hospitalization for a couple days after surgery, but I was not even listened to.

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

I Just want to say My experience with Dr. Touchan was Amazing, I had all 4 wisdom teeth extracted and although there were a few hiccups in my recovery her was amazing to make sure I was taken care of right away. He is thorough and his Staff is soo Friendly, He comes Highly recommended in My books.

Submitted March 18, 2014 | flag

I saw Dr. Touchan for TMJ problems. Before being referred to him from another oral surgeon, I was being bounced around the city. I even saw a surgeon from the state that comes to Calgary because there are supposedly no surgeons here that do TMJ surgery. I saw Dr. Touchan that diagnosed me and offered me surgery. His explanations where easy to understand and he was easy to talk to. I had TMJ surgery with him with a fat graft. I was home the next day and once the pain from the surgery was gone my TMJ pain and symptoms where cured. Dr. Touchan changed my life. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag

Thank you Dr.Touchan for a wonderful service to my 16 son. You took 4 wisdom teeth in one procedure .My son had just a bit discomfort day of the surgery and took his pain medicine . Day after he had no pain. Thank you for a wonderful experience. I will be referring you to my friends .I would also like to mention that your insurance assignment program is very helpful to us parents .And then in the end your patients get a red rose..... well that is a real special touch for a teen. Thank you so much

Submitted Aug. 24, 2013 | flag

I had my wisdom teeth extracted with Dr.Touchan. He was very pleasant and knowledgeable at the consult visit. The surgery was uneventful with a fast recovery. His nurses where caring and very pleasant. Overall I highly recommend him.

Submitted May 27, 2013 | flag

O saw Dr Touchan after a bleeding issue at the Rockyview. Very helpful and friendly and went out of his way to help us. We very much appreciate him and think he is a great Doctor and most importantly a good human being.

Submitted May 22, 2013 | flag

I was recommended to come see Dr. Touchan from my dentist (which is also my cousin). I am so happy I was referred to Dr. Touchan! Dr. Touchan is professional & easy to talk to! His staff is also very professional and friendly! I had my wisdom teeth (all 4) pulled out the other day and I wasn't even in any pain after the procedure, including today as well (knock on wood)! I believe this is due to the amazing skills of the doctor and his staff on hand! I would definitely recommend anyone to go see Dr. Touchan for any dental procedures that you need done ! -Sonia . M

Submitted Aug. 23, 2012 | flag