Rate Dr. Aruna Ballem

Dr. Aruna Ballem's Ratings

Dr. Ballem is the best doctor. She is caring, and on top of her patients good health. I've been seeing Dr. Ballem since my baby brother was born which was 14 years ago. And she is the best. All three of my own kids are patients and I live in Clifton (And moving to Morris County in a couple months) and am willing to travel just so my kids get the best available care. She has a good memory when it comes to past ailments which makes seeing her easier. She renovated her office thinking of her patients and it will just enhance her professional excellence in medicine with our kids.

Submitted July 11, 2010 | flag

Dr. Ballem is a very caring doctor who pays special attention to children's needs throughout every stage of development. She has been in the community for almost 30 years and really takes pride in taking care of her patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Ballem to any family looking for a reliable pediatrician.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2009 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Ballem, since I was a little toddler... Now as a young adult who is too old to go to Dr. Ballem, I will have to definitely recommend her to any family to take their children to. She definitely cares for you and your whole family and the nurses and assistance are the best.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2009 | flag